Storylines You've Been Wanting To Run But You Probably Won't Be Able To

Bryan Danielson vs William Regal, i dropped it, becuse Bryan suddently was more over than my champ, and William winning my 32-man tournement was not really an option, as that would have him (overal 80 pop) go over Aries(overal 90) AND Bryan (overal 92) ....so yeah....My big William vs Bryan match is off the schedual

<p>- Shawn Gonzalez turns heel and leads the Latino Kings in a takeover of DAVE (None of them can talk and I couldn't find a suitable mouthpiece. Also, that whole thing about DAVE no longer existing.)</p><p> </p><p>

- Steve Frehley and Remo, after fighting for the 100,000th time, realize that neither one of them has gotten a title shot in about two years or whatever, so they join forces, along with Gilmore (who Frehley's also been tied up with), and start their own chase after Eric Eisen. In my head, it would take as long as or even longer than "Man Under Pressure" to play out, and both Frehley and Gilmore have issues with SWF's product and might not stay around for the whole thing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Editor6" data-cite="Editor6" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29513" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> - Shawn Gonzalez turns heel and leads the Latino Kings in a takeover of DAVE (None of them can talk and I couldn't find a suitable mouthpiece. Also, that whole thing about DAVE no longer existing.)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Aren't they all in FCW now? Seems like you could run this there.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Editor6" data-cite="Editor6" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29513" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>- Steve Frehley and Remo, after fighting for the 100,000th time, realize that neither one of them has gotten a title shot in about two years or whatever, so they join forces, along with Gilmore (who Frehley's also been tied up with), and start their own chase after Eric Eisen. In my head, it would take as long as or even longer than "Man Under Pressure" to play out, and both Frehley and Gilmore have issues with SWF's product and might not stay around for the whole thing. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not as big a problem as it could be provided they don't both leave at the same time. Have Frehley and Gilmore suffer loser leave defeats and make it Remo's grand triumph.</p>

Archived