NEW Championship Wrestling (C-Verse) The NEW Revolution Begins

The Road To Glory Part 1 Earning My Company.

I’ve always wanted my own wrestling company and money was never the issue. But my dad who is a wrestling legend always told me I had to earn my dues so that’s what I did. Let me take you back as how I came to getting my own company.

It all start when I first asked my dad about being involved in getting my own wrestling company. Now my dad is a legend in the sport and he is know simply as The Grand Avatar, now he has never shown his face on TV he has helped the rise of some of the major players in wrestling today. He gave Jack Bruce the Rock star gimmick, he helped create HGC which is now TCW. He even gave Richard Eisen the Sports Entertainment idea. Now when I asked him his face started to glow, he said, “Son, to make it with your own company you have to be able to work with other people, I wont you to book a company for at least four months before you get your own company.” Now my dad has always been this type of person, he used his connections to get me my job at NYCW.

My first job was far from easy it was the longest four months of my life. Not only was the style completely different from what I wanted to do the people were old, but I changed it I pushed younger higher skilled talent and I read on some local wrestling forums they loved the new style and thought it was a new era in NYCW, sadly it wasn’t because as soon as I left Stomper went right back to his old school snooze fest. During my four months there I made Animal Harker hugely over in the NYC area and made the fans love him with his new comedy gimmick of Macho Monster were he would try to dominate wrestlers while styling around the ring in bright colors vowing to clean wrestling of the wimpy “New School” style of wrestlers. This lead to my biggest success which was turning him heel. I made him a cold domineer, bike riding, badass. When I was there I also ran 2 shows a week to help get the company and characters over.

Once my four months with NYCW was over my dad told me I could go ahead and start my company, and man did I know what I wanted if working in NYCW taught me anything it was that, the product I wanted was not what they were offering and I learned fans love my new version of traditional, Daredevil, Lucha, and Mainstream. This also inspired the name, the NEW Championship Wrestling was about to take wrestling by storm. Now which wrestlers represent this style the best?

Archived