WWE: We Came To Play

Guest KingOfKings

Guest KingOfKings

First of all, a little introduction about myself. Iv'e done diaries here on the GDS boards before, never really sticking to one project, trying to get my feet wet and see which style suits me best. I think the farthest I ever got in a diary was an SWF one I did when TEW 10 first came out, but, I was burnt out after the first couple of shows because of all the backstage elements that I was incorporating. It felt like I was writing an adventure novel, not a wrestling report.

So iv'e decided to try this. I would like to think of myself as a strictly C-Verse player, but I have a few neat ideas for the real world WWE and I figure I would have more fun reporting it to all of you.

There's no denying where I get my motivation from on the board with all the great writers we have like BigPapa42, angeldelayette(Hope I spelled that right), and James Casey; but i'm hoping just because they inspire me, that my writing isn't exactly like theirs.

Now just to inform you all on my writing style. In the past iv'e written out shows word for word, from commentators to promos to match PBP, that burns me out, and I mean burns me out fast. What i'm hoping to present is somewhat similar to a website report of how the shows go down and what take place. Now I won't leave you all out in the dark and say something like, "Miz came out, talked some trash about Randy Orton, a match was set up" That's boring and no one wants to read it, i'll go in depth with my reports, don't worry.

Secondly, i'm almost positive no one on here reads matches for a move by move description, and i'll be honest with you, I hate writing them that way. A brief description with the ending and any spots that are worth nothing will be typed, but nothing too long and crazy.

Sorry for the long intro, I hope you all enjoy this and take the time to stop in and read, and even leave feedback if you want! We're starting in December before the TLC PPV, mine will be a bit different than what WWE IRL, but it will be similar enough for you all to know what's going on. Iv'e already pre-booked what I want for Wrestlemania, it looks like an awesome card and I hope you guys enjoy the ride I take you on....

Archived