End Zone logos

[QUOTE=asaintsfan]All of these graphics need to be saved separtely. I am using photoshop and when I make the lsu midfield eye transparent using the opacity slider - I then go to save and it saves it regurlarly not transparent. Anyone have any suggestions?[/QUOTE] Opacity in Photoshop and saving a gif with transparency aren't the same thing. You need to save images that aren't rectangular in a tranaparent gif format, which means all areas outside the art you want are completely transparent. Depending on the version of Photoshop you have, the "save for web" file option allows you to make a fully transparent gif.

[QUOTE=Jason Warholic]Opacity in Photoshop and saving a gif with transparency aren't the same thing. You need to save images that aren't rectangular in a tranaparent gif format, which means all areas outside the art you want are completely transparent. Depending on the version of Photoshop you have, the "save for web" file option allows you to make a fully transparent gif.[/QUOTE] the background is transparent and it is a gif but to save it so that it looks a little transparent on the actual field - thats what im trying to get. The opacity fades the image and makes it a transparent but when I save it - it saves it as it was before - the regular gif format. I guess I could just blur the logo so it looks better on the field - but there has to be way to save it as it looks on the screen. Do I make sense?? cause i dont even understand myself

Archived