Newbie Question about real wrestlers?

Hi im new to this game....is there a way to get real wrestlers into the game with the real organizations?...i wasnt sure, i didnt see anythign in the posts that shows this....or im just blind...if anyone has any answers that would be great....thank you for letting me be stupid

no due to licencing the game cant have real wrestlers in it. this was the exact case with TEW. However, also like TEW, i will only be a matter of time before a group of folk (last time ie was a group i was a member of, T zone) bring out a stat update featuring the name, moves and pics of all the real wrestlers. hope that was of some help

Just to let you know, I started one of these Real Database versions the second I'd played the trial and have so far completed WWE, NWA-TNA and UK's FWA. Also I've just gotten two helpers in to build up Mexico and Japan. So give us... I'd say a week and we'll have a small database of the bigger feds from UK, US, Japan and Mexico all completed. And a full version following as soon as possible after.

I know.. i'm one of those people who'd go nuts when some nobody or a guy i've watched work horribly has better stats than the likes of Angle or Daniels, lol. I'll go over them and offer the update to various people on here to have a good look over for themselves also, before releasing it.

[QUOTE=KeyserSoze]Eh... I thought that we could use the tool to pass the data from TEW to WreSpi, is it something wrong with that?[/QUOTE] Yeah as stated above, every wrestler has the same moves, EVERYONE needs their stats going over as there are some stats on Wrestling Spirt that aren't on TEW.. i.e.. Spirit, Overness in Europe and Austrailia among other things. So to update everything from the TEW Database would take longer than re-doing it all, as alot of the guys on TEW aren't needed for this game and would slow it down greatly, plus doing all those stats on 1000+ workers would make it easy to lose your place.

Archived