ROH - Second Chances

Essentially, I'm doing this because I have nothing better to do. But, for future reference: RL > TEW

I've recently figured out how to set mods up, so I'll play around with that for now as "Ring of Honor". I've went ahead and played a weak, the roster has been downsized and championships has changed hands, you'll see when I post the roster, etc.

Each event I'll have a post outlining what went on in that event. Each in-game week I'll have a post on in here that will outline contact terminations, contact signings, and updated plans for ROH. Each month I'll have a updated roster with titles holders.

I'm open to constructive criticism, if someone wakes up from the emptiness TEW2005 forums have atm. I've only played the TEW2010 demo and a little bit of TEW2005, so I'm hardly decent at anything right now.

Anyways, I'll get to work on the roster I guess. :)

ROH Roster

[Worker Name] - [Push] - [Disposition]

Christopher Daniels - Main Eventer - Face

Chris Hero - Main Eventer - Heel

Charlie Haas - Main Eventer - Face

Shelton Benjamin - Main Eventer - Face

Homicide - Main Eventer - Face

Jay Briscoe - Upper Midcarder - Face

Roderick Strong - Upper Midcarder - Face

Claudio Castagnoli - Upper Midcarder - Heel

Davey Richards - Upper Midcarder - Heel

Colt Cabana - Midcarder - Face

Serena Deeb - Midcarder - Face

Mark Briscoe - Midcarder - Face

Sara Del Rey - Lower Midcarder - Heel

2 Tuff Tony - Lower Midcarder - Heel

Daizee Haze - Lower Midcarder - Face

Eddie Edwards - Lower Midcarder - Heel

TJ Perkins - Opener - Face

Steve Corino - Opener - Heel

Roddy Piper - Announcer - Face

Dave Prazak - Colour Commentator - Face

Torrie Wilson - Colour Commentator - Face

Jim Cornette - Authority Figure - Face

Nick Patrick - Referee - Heel

Rudy Charles - Referee - Heel

Cary Silkin - Backstage Worker - Face

ROH Staff

[Worker Name] - [Position]

Cary Silkin - Owner

Grayson Royal - Head Booker (me!)

Jim Cornette - Booking Team, Road Agent

Roddy Piper - Road Agent

ROH Titles

[Title] - [Holder]

ROH World Championship - Homicide

ROH Television Championship - Christopher Daniels

ROH Tag Team Championship - The World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas + Shelton Benjamin)

ROH Womens Championship - /vacant

ROH Weekly Update

Contact Terminations

- Serena Deeb has been released.

- Sara Del Rey has been released.

- Daizee Haze has been released.

The ROH Womens Championship has been retired, which'll probably be replaced by something like the WWE's Money In The Bank thing.

Contact Signings

I'll be signing a few people over this next week to work in the staff and to feel up the roster, none that aren't currently on the roster I posted a few minutes ago.

Updated Plans

So far I'm leaning towards Christopher Daniels or Homicide as being the #1 guy in ROH. I think I'll let Homicide battle various opponents for his championship and see how it goes. Charlie Haas will be my Midcard guy as I get more talent into ROH that out skills Haas, probably finding a heel to do a back and forth for the ROH Television Championship.

Ring Of Honor Wrestling

Dark Matches:

Teddy Hart defeats TJ Perkins (Rating: C)

Show Intro w/Fireworks

Involving Roddy Piper & Dave Prazak

Fireworks erupt in the arena, signaling that the beginning of ROH Wrestling has begun. Much of the audience jump out of their sits in unison, not expecting the fireworks. The camera faces the announcers table, Torrie Wilson is missing.

Piper: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for tuning into Ring Of Honor Wrestling.

Prazak: Indeed, we hope you enjoy tonights show.

Piper: I know I will! Tonight we have a special treat, the new ROH World champion Homicide will be facing off the technical powerhouse Chris Hero in a Cage Match, in hopes of retaining his title in his first defense.

Prazak: That is sure to be a great match, considering the competitors. Also tonight we have Claudio Castagnoli going straight for the gold against ROH Television champion Christopher Daniels in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

Piper: We'll get tonights program underway right after this commercial break!

1 vs 1, Regular Match

Involving Raven & Último Dragón

The unfamiliar entrance music of Último Dragón's bellows as the Axe commercial halts. Many people in the audience are scratching their head, wondering who the new guy was. There was however a few expressions of recognition in the crowd. Dragón struts down to the ring, where he demands for the microphone.

Dragón: As many of you probably don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. I, am Último Dragón, the best wrestler there ever was and ever will be.

A smirk is on Dragón's face, he really seems to believe his own hype. Chants of "You Suck!" begin to pick up.

Dragón: You see, I'm here to prove that I can beat any competitor in the wrestling business. So I dare any of you backstage, come and "beat" me.

The chants of "You Suck!" die down, and for a moment nothing happiness, dead silence. As Dragón is ready to start talking again, the much more familiar entrance music of Ravens stop Dragón. The crowd shouts their acceptance, and Raven takes his time getting to the ring High-5'ing much of the audience in the front row. As he enters the ring, he snatches the microphone from Dragón.

Raven: Dragon, is it? Theres something wrong with what you're preaching in my ring. You may be wonderboy wherever you come from, but here, I'm the superman. I can beat you anywhere, anyday.

Raven takes the bottom of the microphone and slams it against Dragón's head, forcing him to fall to the mat. The referee calls for the bell to be rung, the match is underway.

Punches are shared between Raven and Dragón, both have put body and soul into this match to prove their the better man, neither are much more then mutton by now. Dragón pushes Raven away from him, and using the ropes to gain speed he dropkicks Raven's head causing him to plummet to the mat. Dragón waits for his pray to stand up again and applies the Dragonsteiner on Raven, quickly going the the pin. The referee thumps his hand against the mat three times, and calls for the bell to be ring to signal that the match is over, raising Dragón hand at the 5:24 minute mark.

The camera breaks off to the announcers table, by now Torrie Wilson is finally sitting in her announcer sit.

Prazak: To say the least that was interesting, would've liked a better outcome though.

Piper: Well Dragón said if someone challenged him, he would beat them. And he beat Raven fair and square. I doubt this'll be the last time we see these two facing each other.

Wilson: Can't argue there Piper!

Prazak: I'd just like to add that this two new wrestlers seem like great additions to the ROH roster.

Wilson: Our next match is for the #1 Tag Team Champion contender, featuring The American Wolves and The Briscoes.

2 vs 2, Regular Match

Involving The American Wolves & The Briscoes

The Briscoes started the match in great confidence, which placed them a step ahead their competitors. The American Wolves did put up a fight, but when a comeback was finally in sight Mark Briscoe crushed it all, and finished strongly by defeating Eddie Edwards by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Suplex at the 4:49 minute mark.

Backstage Interview - 1v1

Involving Torrie Wilson, Claudio Castagnoli, & Christopher Daniels

A commercial break ends, Torrie Wilson is shown chasing down and shouting "CASTAGNOLI", with the the cameraman running after Torrie. Finally Castagnoli stops, allowing for Torrie to catch up to him, and for the cameraman to catch up to her.

Wilson: Well, that was tiring. Anyways. Castagnoli, as we both know you'll be facing Christopher Daniels very soon. What do you predict the outcome to be?

Castagnoli: I don't have any predictions Torrie, I just know I'm going out there to win. And I'm going to win.

Castagnoli walks away after that, Torrie turns to the camera and shrugs.

Handicap, 1 vs 2

Involving Roderick Strong & The World's Greatest Tag Team

Roderick Strong tried to stay in the match, however the greatly less tired The World's Greatest Tag Team were able to keep the best of him. The World's Greatest Tag Team won the match at the 7:46 minute mark when Charlie Haas defeated Roderick Strong by submission with a Haas of Pain.

The camera shows the announcer table, where Wilson is trying to catch her breath.

Piper: Why that wasn't very far, a skilled tag team against a weak Roderick from last week?

Prazak: I'm not one to question my boss Piper.

Wilsion: I get what you mean Piper. You gotta give the opponent a better chance then what Roderick was given.

1 vs 1, Falls Count Anywhere

Involving Christopher Daniels & Claudio Castagnoli

Blows were repeatedly shared between the evenly matches competitors. They opted to stay close the ring this time around, finding and using weapons on each other under the ring. Daniels head is busted open from a chair shot from Castagnoli, Daniels doesn't seem to take notice. Castagnoli decides to end the match by continuously hit Daniels in the head with a foreign object. After which, he pin's Daniels for the three count at the 9:57 minute mark. Blood is everywhere, Daniels isn't moving, and Castagnoli is celebrating in the ring. The referee hands him the ROH Television belt, which he raises with one hand while looking down on Daniels lifeless body. The program fades to commercial break.

The commercial break fades back into the program, at the announcers table.

Piper: All I can say is: Savage. Castagnoli is a savage beast, a disgusting savage beast.

Wilsion: Daniels will certainly be out for a little bit, but I'm sure when he comes back he'll strike his revenge.

Prazak: I don't know what to say...

1 vs 1, Cage (Escape)

Involving Homicide & Chris Hero

Hero dominates the match for the first 10 minutes, many figure he'll become the new ROH World Champion. However, in the last 4 minutes Homicide comes back, grating Hero's head against the steel cage. Hero is out, laying face first on the mat. Homicide makes his way up the cage, and drops on the outside to win the match and retain his title.

The camera focuses on the announcers table, so they can make the goodbye statement.

Piper: Tonight we had some great matches, and next week we'll be aiming for the same thing. See ya next time.

Wilsion: Drive safe everybody!

Matches/Angles Ratings:

Dark: C

Angle #1: C-

Match #1: B

Match #2: B-

Angle #2: C-

Match #3: B-

Match #4: A

Match #5: B

Final Rating: B

ROH Weekly Update

Monday, Week 3, March 2011

Contact Signings

- Raven was signed a little before last weeks show, already made his debut.

- Último Dragón was signed a little before last weeks show, already made his debut.

- Teddy Hart was signed a little before last weeks show, made his debut in a dark match.

- Tom Prichard was signed to work as a booker/road agent.

- Koji Kanemoto was signed after last week's show, will make his debut in this week's show.

Contact Releases

- 2 Tuff Tony was released when I was looking for crappy people to replace, he seemed to be one of the main ones.

Updated Plans

Homicide will be the main eventer until I decide to bring Daniels back into matches, I'll give him some time to rest and let some of my other wrestlers attempt to prove their the best.

- Negotiation requests have been made with Nicho el Millionario and Rhino.

Ring Of Honor Wrestling

Friday, Week 3, March 2011

Dark Segments:

Colt Cabana defeats Koji Kanemoto and Eddie Edwards.

Opening Angle

Roddy Piper & Dave Prazak as Major Catalyst

Fireworks awaken the semi-quiet crowd of 2,000, announcing that the show is about to begin. Many sit up in there sits in anticipation, others remain where how they were before.

Piper: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, thank you for tuning into ROH Wrestling! Last week we promised you a Tag Team championship match and you'll certainly have it. The other highlight of tonight is a rematch granted by ownership of Raven vs Último Dragón.

Prazak: I don't know if we can call either of those tonights highlights, personally I'm looking forward the main event Homicide vs Davey Richards in a TLC match. If Richards can win this match, it'll probably put him at the #1 contender spot.

Piper: The match is leaning in Richards's lane, as Homicide relies on brute force, Benjamin can use this to his advantage and keep the match at a fast pace while waring down Homicide. We'll see how everything goes in tonights program right after this commercial break!

Match #1 [1v1 Regular]

Claudio Castagnoli vs Roderick Strong

Castagnoli proved his in-ring dominance in this match, he took control very early in the math and didn't slip for Strong to make a comeback. Castagnoli brutally beat Strong, the match ended in 4:56 when Roderick Strong could not beat a ten count.

In Ring Promo #1

Claudio Castagnoli as Major Catalyst, Christopher Daniels as Major Subject

Following the match, Castagnoli demands the microphone. Castagnoli walks around the ring for a moment, glaring at the crowd as they chant "YOU SUCK!". He takes a glance at the title resting on his arm before he begin's talking.

Castagnoli: Last week...last week I personally destroyed Christopher Daniels to become the new ROH Television champion. And as I just proved I did not just get "lucky" last week, no, I won that match with my clearly superior skills. So I'd like to issue an open challenge to any person in the locker room backstage, try to defeat me for my championship and be humiliated in front of everyone watching.

Match #2 [1v1 Regular]

Nicho el Millionario vs Steve Corino

Nicho el Millionario did very well in his debut match against Steve Corino. He won the match in 4:36 by pinfall after preforming a Guillotine Leg Drop.

Match #3 [2v2 Regular]

The Briscoes vs The World's Greatest Tag Team

The Briscoes came out ready for an uphill battle against The World's Greatest Tag Team. They started off slow, with Charlie Haas getting the better of Jay Briscoe. The Briscoes began to pick up some momentum when Jay tagged in his brother Mark, who took control of the match facing the tired Charlie Haas. The Briscoes defeated The World's Greatest Tag Team in 7:50 when Mark Briscoe defeated Charlie Haas by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Suplex. Shelton Benjamin received very little action in the match.

Post Match Tag Titles Win

Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe as Major Catalyst

The Briscoes celebrate their win over the The World's Greatest Tag Team to gain the ROH Tag Team championship. They clutch their new belts in disbelief as they move around the ring.

Piper: I doubt this'll be the only time on of those Briscoes have a championship around their waist.

Match #4 [1v1 Regular]

Raven vs Último Dragón

Raven and Dragón practically shared the same offense time. They put on a great bout for the first 3 minutes of the match, each trying to get the best of the other. After that point they began to tired out, which is when Dragón started using dirty moves, poking Ravens eyes, "cheap shots", etc. Raven was pushed into the referee, which caused him to fall hard on the mat, for a moment he laid there. During this time Dragón got a chair from under the ring and smashed it against Ravens head, causing him to pretty much pass out. The referee finally gathered his senses and saw Dragón pinning Raven, he did the 3 count at 7:50 unknowingly that Raven should've won via DQ.

In Ring Promo #2

Raven as Major Catalyst, Último Dragón as Major Subject

Último Dragón leaves the ring in a hurry, hauling butt for the backstage. Raven rolls out of the ring, holding his aching head and politely asked for the microphone. Raven makes his way back into the ring and begins to speak.

Raven: Are, you, kidding me? Dragon, what you did was clearly against the rules. You have to cheat to beat me huh? You're a sorry excuse for a wrestling, but since you seem to enjoy the company of chairs and other regularly illegal weapons I challenge you to a Hardcore Match for next week.

Dragón walks out from hiding holding a microphone, however still safe practically untouchable from where he was at.

Dragón: To prove that I'm truly better then your washed up a*s, I gladly accept your challenge. See you next week.

Match #5 [1v1 TLC]

Homicide vs Davey Richards

Richards attempted to use the weapons to his advantege, but Homicide out-powered him time and time again. Homicide defeated Richards in 12:47 by pinfall after dominating the entire match. At least Richards put up a fight.

Closing Angle

Homicide as Major Catalyst, Davey Richards as Major Subject

The program fades out with Homicide standing over his fallen opponent, his eyes pleading for a actual challenge.

Matches/Angles Ratings:

Dark Match: C

Opening Angle: C-

Match #1: C+

In Ring Promo #1: B-

Match #2: B-

Match #3: B-

Post Match Tag Titles Win: C-

Match #4: B+

In Ring Promo #2: B

Match #5: B

Closing Angle: B-

Final Rating: B

School kept me from posting during the week, thats why I haven't gotten anything up. Yesterday I was planning around with different companies, and went to delete a few. Well, I ended up deleting my ROH save. I don't feel like recreating everything I had done up to that put, so I'll be exploring an idea I had. I'll have a thread up for it shortly.

Archived