World Wrestling Entertainment - The Main Event Picture

so a quick introduction is needed. This start's at the Royal Rumble and is a present day Diary. I have tried Diaries before but have always struggled to keep up with them so have decided to do almost a quick version. In my diary the first hour and half of Raw and Smackdown will just be brief run downs of the matches and angles, then the last half hour will be in detailed. I guess that's all you need to know so let's kick things off

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/Cena_316_AA/WWE/WWE%20PPV/16613176.jpg

Edge Def Dolph Ziggler W/ Vickie for the World Heavyweight Championship

The Miz W/ Alex Riley Def Randy Orton for the WWE Championship

Eve Torres Def Layla, Michelle McCool and Natalya for the Divas Championship

------------------------------------------------------------------

... we join the Royal Rumble with three contestants remaining, Alberto Del Rio, John Cena and Rey Mysterio and the final contestant still to enter

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Z_Sort/Alberto_Del_Rio.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg110/Poq_1/TEW/RR_JohnCena.jpghttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Imarevenant/TEW%20Diary/cuts/ReyMysterioMask.jpg

as the clock counter appears on screen, The crowd count down as Del Rio hangs on against the double team attacks of Cena and Mysterio

Time to Play the Game

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg110/Poq_1/TEW/RR_HHH.jpg

Triple H makes his return to the WWE at the Royal Rumble, as Cena and Mysterio are shocked to see the cerebral assassin, Del Rio is ever the opportunist and eliminates Mysterio from the match.

We have the final three and after the men battle it out for a few minutes Del Rio impresses by fighting off both men and laying the boots to Hunter in the corner, as he turns with a smug look on his face it is quickly wiped off by John Cena who lifts Del Rio up and sends him crashing to the floor with a massive Attitude Adjustment

Cena and Triple H have an epic staredown as two of the biggest names in the WWE faceoff in the main event. The battle rages for a good few minutes until Hunter wiggles out of the attitude adjustment and pushes Cena into the ropes. He holds on but once he regains his footing, Triple H hits a big right hand, Cena hits the floor, and Triple H is going back to Wrestlemania

WWE Raw Preview

Triple H made his triumphant return to the WWE by winning the 2011 Royal Rumble, he will be on Raw for the first time in over 8 Months. What will the King of Kings have to say about his wwe title shot at Wrestlemania.

Also on Raw, the will be a rare appearance by Vince McMahon who says he has a major announcement regarding Wrestlemania. What will he have to say on the first Raw on the road to Wrestlemania.

In the Ring, the huge main event see's John Cena take on the leader of the Nexus, CM Punk, and The Viper Randy Orton. The winner will face the Miz for the WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber.

also a six man tag match takes place between John Morrison, Evan Bourne and Daniel Bryan against Nexus members David Otunga, Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty. This match will have the added incentive off whoever gets the winning pin will earn there place in the Elimination Chamber Match

Also Diva action as Eve takes on Alicia Fox and Miz's right hand man Alex Riley is in action against Primo

WWE Raw January Week 4

Triple H opened the show, he told the wwe Universe he was back and he was going to Wrestlemania. He is about to tell us what title he is going to challenge for at Wrestlemania when he is interrupted by King Sheamus. King Sheamus says he is surprised Triple H has returned so early from the beating Sheamus gave him, but he'd gladly injure Hunter again and take his title match at Mania. The Anonymous GM then pings in and tells us tonight Triple H will have his first match back in the wwe against Sheamus.

Alex Riley Def Primo

Afterward The Miz came out and says it doesn't matter who wins tonight's main event he will still be the WWE Champion after Elimination Chamber and after Wrestlemania and for years to come, because he is the Miz.. and his awesome

A limo pulls up backstage and out steps Mr McMahon, he is on Raw and has an announcement to make tonight

Evan Bourne, John Morrison & Daniel Bryan Def David Otunga, Husky Harris & Michael McGullicutty (John Morrison got the pinfall and is the first contestant in the Raw Elimination Chamber)

Backstage we see Randy Orton being interviewed by Josh Matthews. He says that the Miz has got lucky once too often and tonight he will take out Cena and Punk, then he will get rid of that annoyance Alex Riley and finally he will give Miz the beating that has been coming to him.

Eve Def Alicia Fox

Michelle McCool and Layla appear on the screen and tell Eve that she will be at Smackdown on Friday Night to defend her Divas Title against them two in a Triple Threat Match

Triple H is walking backstage, he is ready to make his return tonight.

Sheamus Def Triple H when Triple H was disqualified for repeated chair shots to Sheamus, after the match Sheamus was Pedigree on to a chair.

------------------------------------------------------

"No Chance" rings around the arena as Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Freakzilla86/VinceMcMahon.jpg

Vince: I know your all wondering why I'm here. And what my big announcement is regarding Wrestlemania. Well we are know official on the Road to Wrestlemania and as such two words come to mind when we think of Wrestlemania.... The Streak. That's right, now this year we have had nobody come forward and make an impact to try and earn themselves a match at Wrestlemania and a chance to end the streak. That is why not only will the be a Raw Elimination Chamber and a Smackdown Elimination Chamber match at the up coming ppv. The will also be another chamber match between competitors from both brands, and the winner will challenge the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Jerry Lawler: Oh my god Cole, this is huge, three chamber matches at Elimination Chamber. one on Raw, One on Smackdown and one for a shot at The Undertaker.

We head backstage and find CM Punk in deep concentration, his match is next

No 1 Contenders Match for the WWE Championship

John Cena VS CM Punk VS Randy Orton

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg110/Poq_1/TEW/RR_JohnCena.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg110/Poq_1/TEW/RR_CMPunk14.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg110/Poq_1/TEW/RR_RandyOrton3.jpg

This match features three of the most talented superstars on the roster. Orton shows a viscous streak he is renowned for by sending Cena to the outside and then dominating Punk in the early going. Cena returns the favor and battles Punk with Orton outside. It takes about 10 minutes of action before we finally get a stand off between Orton and Cena in the ring, both these men respect each other and yet at the same time have no problem tearing into each other to get a shot at the Miz. The match waves on until, with Punk outside, Cena gets Orton on his shoulders, he sends him over but Orton does an amazing counter where he is able to turn and land on his feet, straight into an RKO onto Cena, but before he can capitalize Punk comes in, sends Orton out of the ring, he then gets Cena up and hits a GTS on Cena, followed by the 1,2,3. CM Punk will face the Miz at Elimination Chamber.

Cole: CM Punk has done it, he has earned his shot at The Miz. and boy Randy Orton does not look happy.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg110/Poq_1/TEW/RR_CMPunk14.jpg

End of Show

Wrestling news and rumours

Following Last Night's Raw. A couple of announcements appeared on wwe.com. First off it was announced that the Smackdown elimination chamber will see Edge defend his World Title inside the steel structure, where as the Raw Chamber will instead see the winner go on to face the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania, no word as of yet on how this will effect Triple H if he indeed chooses to face Raw's WWE Champion, and this may be a hint to suggest he will choose to face Smackdown's World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania.

Speaking of Triple H. After his DQ loss to Sheamus on Raw, those two men will meet again at Elimination Chamber in a No Disqualification Match with Triple H's guaranteed Wrestlemania title shot on the line. However it is believed that Hunter will win that match and go on to Mania.

The Raw elimination chamber got two more members as it was also announced that Randy Orton and John Cena have automatically been given entry to the match following there efforts in the main event on Raw.

And finally no word as of yet on who will be facing The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, all that has come out of wwe.com is that the contestants in the Elimination Chamber match must never have faced The Undertaker at Wrestlemania before which eliminates such superstars as Big Show, Kane, Randy Orton or as some people suggested a returning Batista or Shawn Michaels.

Below is the current Elimination Chamber Card so far

Raw Elimination Chamber Match

John Cena Vs Randy Orton Vs John Morrison Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ???

Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Edge © Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ???

Undertaker Elimination Chamber Match

??? Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ???

WWE Championship match

The Miz © Vs CM Punk

No DQ Match for the Royal Rumble Title Shot

Triple H Vs King Sheamus

Be sure to check back regularly for updates on everything in the world of Wrestling

*Quick Note the will be no Nexus or Superstars right up's, this is purely Raw and Smackdown shows*

WWE Smackdown Preview

A couple of days removed from The Royal Rumble and Smackdown has a big night planned. Two huge matches have been scheduled. First off the leader of The Corre, Wade Barrett takes on intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston, and Rey Mysterio faces Cody Rhodes, both of these matches are qualifying matches for Elimination Chamber.

Speaking of Elimination Chamber, Edge will be on Smackdown after successfully defending against Dolph Ziggler at the Rumble, what will he have to say to the wwe universe. We will also find out if anyone comes forward to earn a place in the elimination chamber match, where the winner faces the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

We found out on Raw that Eve will be putting her Divas title on the line against Layla and Michelle McCool, all this and much more to come on a huge Smackdown this Friday night

Smackdown Prediction's

Wade Barrett Vs Kofi Kingston

Rey Mysterio Vs Cody Rhodes

Eve Vs Layla Vs Michelle McCool

Rey Mysterio Vs Cody Rhodes - not going to happen, unless there is interference, but I personally don't like rey rey

oh and the half recap then main event write up style is really working for you. I do suggest a second proof read, as there are a number of glaring gramatical errors.

Good effort, I am really enjoying it, and you are clearly taking a different direction than the E

Rey Mysterio Vs Cody Rhodes - not going to happen, unless there is interference, but I personally don't like rey rey

oh and the half recap then main event write up style is really working for you. I do suggest a second proof read, as there are a number of glaring gramatical errors.

Good effort, I am really enjoying it, and you are clearly taking a different direction than the E

cheers mate for the reply. I'll be sure to check in the future. I know I am no writer but think I have always had ideas for storylines so trying to give it a go. Smackdown should be up later, sorry for the delay but I work as a chef and with Mothers Day yesterday I am cream crackered haha

WWE Smackdown January Week 4

The show kicks off with Alberto Del Rio in the ring, sporting a neck brace following the Attitude Adjustment he received at the Royal Rumble. Del Rio claims that he was injured at the Rumble but will be fit for Wrestlemania, and demands he is given a title shot against Edge, seeing as he was the most impressive performer from Smackdown in the Royal Rumble.

He is interrupted by Vince McMahon of all people. Vince tells Del Rio that he has taken it upon himself to remove Vickie Guerrero as temporary Smackdown GM with immediate effect. He tells Del Rio that he did impress at the Rumble. That's why Del Rio will get a shot at the World Title... At Elimination Chamber against five other men, and if his neck hasn't healed by then... Well that is just too bad.

Cody Rhodes Def Rey Mysterio

Rhodes books his place in the elimination chamber match along with Edge and Alberto Del Rio

Backstage Vickie is seen screaming her head off shouting at anyone and everyone, accompanied by Dolph Ziggler who says something about being robbed.

The Corre (Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel) Def Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov

Backstage we head again to find Eve being interviewed. She says she knows the odds are stacked against her in her upcoming match but promises to still be Divas Champion come the end of the night.

Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler come out to the ring still moaning about the news earlier. Vickie does her "excuse me" bit and asks Vince McMahon to come out and explain to her his decision. Vince wastes no time in getting to the ring and telling Vickie that she is sacked because she is simply a rubbish GM. He also gives Dolph Ziggler a choice, He can get another title shot at Elimination Chamber or he can be fired along with Vickie. Dolph considers, and then quickly waves goodbye to Vickie who is ejected from the building by security. Vince says that's that and Dolph will be in the Elimination Chamber match at Wrestlemania.... If he can beat his opponent, right now.

Dolph has a confused look that quickly turns to fear as we hear the classic...

"wellllll is the Big Show!!!"

Big Show Def Dolph Ziggler

We head backstage to find Edge stretching out the back, smiling at the sight of Dolph Ziggler's loss. We hear a door open and in comes Vince McMahon. Vince says Edge impressed him at the Royal Rumble, but just because of that Edge best not think he is in for an easy ride. With no GM on Smackdown Vince is making tonight's main event, Edge will take on a "Future WWE Champion" Drew McIntyre.

Eve Def Layla and Michelle McCool

After the match Layla and Michelle blame each other for the loss and walk off arguing.

---------------------------------------------

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Freakzilla86/VinceMcMahon.jpg

Backstage we head again to Vince McMahon on the phone

Vince: Well it's been coming a long time, she was just terrible.... no no, he won't be coming back either. Teddy's gonna be missing for a long time after that attack, so the job's yours if you want it.... well that's great, when can you start. Next week? sounds good, i'll see you then Mr GM...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Imarevenant/TEW%20Diary/cuts/ReyMysterioMask.jpg

Out Comes Rey Mysterio to the ring, he was defeated earlier by Cody Rhodes

Rey: you know, Over the past couple of months I have come very close to getting title shots and winning titles, but I just seem to always miss out. Earlier tonight I lost my chance to earn a place in the Elimination Chamber. I went to the back and had a long think about things. See for a long time now, I have been thinking, thinking about my achievements in Wrestling and how great it would be to do something no one has ever done.... The Streak. That is why I am putting my name forward, Undertaker, I want you at Mania and I will be in the Elimination Chamber match and I will get my chance to challenge you and take the streak.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/ObsidianButterfly2/TEW%20Pics/Edge.jpghttp://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/JamIcon1983/TEW%20Cuts/DrewGalloway.jpg

Edge vs Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre is no doubt a future star, but in this main event he just couldn't hang with the current top dog. Drew did get some good offense in but never looked in danger of pinning Edge, who after a good ten minutes began to build up his domination, eventually nailing a spear for an impressive performance and win.

Winner: Edge

After the match Edge celebrates in the ring when...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...TEW/RR_HHH.jpg

Triple H appears at the top of the ramp, these two have a huge staredown as the show goes off the air.

*end of show*

Wrestling News and Rumours

Smackdown ended with Triple H and Edge having a staredown, so far it is believed the plan for Wrestlemania is for these two to face off, but this is not confirmed and could easily change.

Rey Mysterio is the first name in the Elimination Chamber match and is believed to be the biggest name that will be in that match and most likely winner, but the are rumours that the are some big twists still to come before we find out who will actually face Taker at Wrestlemania.

Speaking of Wrestlemania, The Rock has confirmed on his twitter that he will be at the grandest stage of them all. He is already schedule to be on Raw over the next couple of weeks and it will be interesting to see what role he plays in the company.

Below is the Eimination Chamber Card so far

WWE Elimination Chamber - Current Card

WWE Championship Match

The Miz Vs CM Punk

World Title Elimination Chamber Match

Edge © Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs Cody Rhodes Vs The Big Show Vs ??? Vs ???

Raw No 1 Contender's Elimination Chamber Match

John Cena Vs Randy Orton Vs John Morrison Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ???

The Undertaker Elimination Chamber Match

Rey Mysterio Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ???

Royal Rumble Title Shot Place

Triple H Vs Sheamus

That's all from us, as always keep checking back after every episode we will have a quick update of all the news coming out of the E

I am curious to see how you play things out up to Wrestlemania.

Yeah I've got the Card planned out, have now started to do the write up's and save them on my computer so I have the next two episodes all ready written. I personally think the Wrestlemania Card I put together would have been better than the Mania just gone which was very unimpressive. I have a couple of big matches in there and one guilty pleasure match that will never happen but it is my diary after all haha.

Please keep reading and commenting guys. Will write a Raw Preview Later today

WWE Raw Preview

This week on Raw the will be an amazing return to the WWE. "The Rock" will be on Raw, he says this year is his Wrestlemania and his Raw, what he means no one has any idea, but be sure to tune in on Monday Night.

we have three huge matches to find out who will be the remaining men in the Elimination Chamber Match. Former Nexus Members David Otunga and Daniel Bryan will meet. Also R-Truth faces off against Zack Ryder and Ted DiBiase faces Evan Bourne.

and in the Main Event made by the anonymous GM, a match we could easily see at Wrestlemania. The Miz takes on triple H in a non title match.

All this and much much more on Monday Night Raw.

Raw Predictions

The Miz Vs Triple H

David Otunga Vs Daniel Bryan

R-Truth Vs Zack Ryder

Ted DiBiase vs Evan Bourne

Archived