WCW: Cowboys never say die!

Alex Wright, Disco Inferno, and Lance Storm vs. La Hermandad (Rey Misterio Jr., Pscosis, and Juventud Guerrera)

Hall and Nash vs. The Armstrongs {Bunkhouse Brawl Rematch}

Stevie Ray and Charlie Flash vs. The Brotha Hood

Vader vs. Rhino

Sting vs. Erik Watts

~Main Event~

Ric Flair vs. Dean Malenko

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LordJaguar" data-cite="LordJaguar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30916" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Once again I find myself at a crossroad...i have too many workers. So, do I<p> A) run an angle where people get fired</p><p> B) open a development territory</p><p> C) or do a brand split?</p><p> Thoughts?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I say go the development route .. I wouldn't go brand split unless you really have enough main eventers to warrant it.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex Wright, Disco Inferno, and Lance Storm</strong> vs. La Hermandad (Rey Misterio Jr., Pscosis, and Juventud Guerrera)</p><p> <em>Big Alex Wright and Lance Storm fan ... Never liked Rey .. Big Psicosis fan though</em></p><p> <strong>Hall and Nash</strong> vs. The Armstrongs {Bunkhouse Brawl Rematch}</p><p> Stevie Ray and Charlie Flash vs. <strong>The Brotha Hood</strong></p><p><strong> Vader</strong> vs. Rhino </p><p> <strong>Sting</strong> vs. Erik Watts</p><p> </p><p> ~Main Event~</p><p> Ric Flair vs. Dean Malenko</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LordJaguar" data-cite="LordJaguar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30916" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Once again I find myself at a crossroad...i have too many workers. So, do I<p> A) run an angle where people get fired</p><p> B) open a development territory</p><p> C) or do a brand split?</p><p> Thoughts?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well you are WCW, why don't you just keep the workers for years on end and never use them.</p><p> </p><p> Seriously, I would probably just go with A. and you dod not even have to run an angle. You can just fire them outright and just tell us in the diary who you got rid of.</p>

I'm sorry to say...but I'm putting this Dynasty to bed. My interest in this time frame has waned considerably over the past few weeks and it seems like a chore to write this now....For those who like my style/ideas/whatever...I may be back with another Real World Dynasty in the next few weeks...

Archived