Anyone up for a 3 or 4 player 1995 game?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paul Heyman

I wish he had managed to keep it going

Sorry Al, but Heyman is off-limits... to quote a previous post:

The following people on PPA contracts, again from the top of my head, cannot be signed at all, due to being exclusive and loyal to their employers:

Paul Heyman, Hayabusa, Tommy Dreamer

Definitely the most over. I don't think I have three guys who have 70 over or better...

Trying to build a roster that is

A) Built around my product and

B) Something that would make Vince McMahon proud....

I also am multi tasking, will update my roster for everyone in a bit

Really am I the only one bummed Randy "Pee Wee" anderson AND Perry Saturn went in this round? :mad: Oh well, Is Moppy still on the board?

I am not bummed that Perry Saturn went this round. There will be no Moppy in the AWA. The former Army Ranger will be taken very seriously indeed.

We're very serious people over here.

I am not bummed that Perry Saturn went this round. There will be no Moppy in the AWA. The former Army Ranger will be taken very seriously indeed.

We're very serious people over here.

Amen to that...Saturn was a bad a** til McMahon got ahold of him...so was Taz...he was a machine...he was a Wrestler...Now he's just a fat little commentator...and not a very good one!

Amen to that...Saturn was a bad a** til McMahon got ahold of him...so was Taz...he was a machine...he was a Wrestler...Now he's just a fat little commentator...and not a very good one!

Word. Sadly in today's field, though, I'll still take Taz over Cole or Matthews or whoever is wasting my time on the mic these days.

But now for a pick:

We missed out of Eddie Guerrero. That sucked.

But we have our own Guerrero.

CHAVO Guerrero II

Archived