Anyone up for a 3 or 4 player 1995 game?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vswZ73WETpc

Epic Heyman promo that I stole the line about Taz from

Man. People **** on the Invasion Angle because it was too short (It was too short) and poorly booked (it was poorly booked) but man... the performances in it were some of the best in wrestling. Booker was amazing. Heyman was amazing. Austin was earth shatteringly good. Kurt was brilliant. Vince, RVD, Foley, Jericho, Rock, everyone who's important brought it for that year.

Oh ****! And Undertaker? Best Undertaker ever.

Man. People **** on the Invasion Angle because it was too short (It was too short) and poorly booked (it was poorly booked) but man... the performances in it were some of the best in wrestling. Booker was amazing. Heyman was amazing. Austin was earth shatteringly good. Kurt was brilliant. Vince, RVD, Foley, Jericho, Rock, everyone who's important brought it for that year.

Oh ****! And Undertaker? Best Undertaker ever.

I second that...the end of the last "Golden Era" in pro wrestling I think...still waiting for the next great run in wrestling

No no... he's the real deal. JR/Heyman is my favorite announce team of all time. Part of the reason WMX7 is the best WM of all time (to my tastes).

I love Gorilla/Heenan, but is JR/Heyman for number one.

And as a manager!? With Brock? Good god.

OH! And as GM! In the Kurt v Eddie feud leading up to WM where Heyman would deliver these awesome promos while Eddie would look hurt and insecure and the Angle would appear out of no where.

Man.

I like wrestling.

Archived