Anyone up for a 3 or 4 player 1995 game?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thinking Survivor Series will be off the hook:

The Hulk-a-Maniacs vs The Four Horsemen

Regal's Blue Bloods vs Duggan's Patriots

Kevin Sullivan's Dark Army vs One Warrior Nation

...it's not to early to pre-order the PPV!!!!! :D

That sounds amazing...

I've updated my roster on the first page.

Thinking Survivor Series will be off the hook:

The Hulk-a-Maniacs vs The Four Horsemen

Regal's Blue Bloods vs Duggan's Patriots

Kevin Sullivan's Dark Army vs One Warrior Nation

...it's not to early to pre-order the PPV!!!!! :D

That's a pretty good setup actually. Did you draft with that in mind or did everything just come together more or less by coincidence?

You have a very interesting roster; lots and lots of overness but lots and lots of ego as well... should be exciting to follow. While you perhaps not have all the most gifted in-ring talents of all time, most your roster was simply born showmen.

A-Train and The Terminator were The Dudleys? Huh. Who knew?

Obviously you did.

Sorry if these two were a bit hidden, but they only used their Dudley names in ECW and WWF... and they didn't use their Team 3D names untill TNA (I think)... so I decided the best choice for naming them would be using the names they used the most on the independent scene at the time, which were those two. But I don't blame anyone for never having heard of that, I hadn't either untill I did the research.

After adding all drafted workers to their respective promotions and doing a count, I see that Big Al and myself lack 1 worker each to reach 32, the same as JackKnifed and Rick.

I know that Big Al is to pick before me, but here's my pick anyway:

Jim Cornette (on a PPA contract, of course, just like AWA got).

If Big Al wants Cornette for himself, I'll happily accept that and select someone else instead.

I consider the draft done, in that case. 32 workers for each, including our owners. Not nearly enough to avoid harsh penalties though, so I think I'll just switch those off. Would be most fair towards the AI promotions we have just raided as well (especially ECW but also BCW and SMW got hit hard).

If you guys have any specific allignments/names/gimmicks you want for your workers, post a list here or send me a PM. If I don't get anything specific for a worker, I'll just let him default and leave him for yourselves to sort ingame.

That's a pretty good setup actually. Did you draft with that in mind or did everything just come together more or less by coincidence?

You have a very interesting roster; lots and lots of overness but lots and lots of ego as well... should be exciting to follow. While you perhaps not have all the most gifted in-ring talents of all time, most your roster was simply born showmen.

The specific storylines I just came together as the draft unfolded...However going for the Popular Showmen was intentional....and yeah keeping all the main eventers happy and with momentum will be a trick

5. Permission must be given to use a worker name/tag team name exclusive to another promotion (so if eg. AWA drafts The Undertaker, the person playing WWF must agree to them using that name or a new name must be chosen).

QUOTE]

I'm Ok with anyone using WWF names/gimmicks etc... However I'd like to reserve the right to introduce a fake Diesel or UnderFAKER storyline for comedic value somewhere down the line

The only ones I need that aren't WWF are all ECW, Jim Crockett or indie circuit...Fallen Angel (for Daniels AND Nancy Sullivan)...The Four Horsemen (Jim Crockett Promotions)...Cactus Jack (??? Foley used this early on)...Spike Dudley (ECW)...The Sandman (ECW) etc...oh maybe "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan...eventually...for now he's the Red-n-Yellow Hulkamania version still

Archived