Anyone up for a 3 or 4 player 1995 game?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of questions:

No biggy, but since they were unavailable for the draft, I refrained from offering contracts to Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer...are they up for grabs now...

Since I only have ppv coverage in the US, I requested negotiations with several PPV carriers outside the US, I'm assuming thats OK

I didn't do it, and no one will be able to for awhile I assume, but since we are all competing can we offer contracts to workers from each others promotions (When a WCW guy comes to the last month of his contract, can I make an offer)?

Guest cmdrsam
Couple of questions:

No biggy, but since they were unavailable for the draft, I refrained from offering contracts to Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer...are they up for grabs now...

Since I only have ppv coverage in the US, I requested negotiations with several PPV carriers outside the US, I'm assuming thats OK

I didn't do it, and no one will be able to for awhile I assume, but since we are all competing can we offer contracts to workers from each others promotions (When a WCW guy comes to the last month of his contract, can I make an offer)?

Final month of a written contract can be negotiated on by you. PPA can be negotiated at anytime by a competing company.

Ooops sorry forgot what thread I am on. Forgot this is your guys 4 way game, disregard.

Couple of questions:

Feel free to offer both Heyman and Dreamer all the contracts you like, but I doubt you'll have any success with it. :D

Yeah it's perfectly fair to sign a PPV contract outside US, no worries.

And yes, it's also fair game to sign workers from other promotions. That's part of the charm and challenge of having a multiplayer game! Though... since we are on randon length contracts, some workers we just drafted may have freakishly short contracts... so maybe we should agree as gentlemen not to bid on any workers on written contracts whose contracts end within the first 3 months...?

Big Al, a small warning: you can't afford too many shows with such a low grade before seeing yourself drop to cult... just thought you should know. Happened to me in my last WCW, it hurt. :(

Btw... you guys do know that you can change the names of your 'Grand Man' avatars to that of your own if you like, right? :)

None of us had any decisions to make on day 2, so I took the liberty to skip us all and send the save directly to JackKnifed, for his Monday Night Raw tapings.

when I load the save game file into the 4 corners folder I am still at monday week 1, beginning of WCW's turn...

tryed putting it in a new game folder, I was at the RAW tapings, however my data from my turn is missing (advanced bookings, gimmick changes etc.)

when I load the save game file into the 4 corners folder I am still at monday week 1, beginning of WCW's turn...

tryed putting it in a new game folder, I was at the RAW tapings, however my data from my turn is missing (advanced bookings, gimmick changes etc.)

That sounds weird... you sure you sent the right save after doing your changes before?

I sent you are reply on your email btw, I think you just misplaced the save at first. :)

Assuming WCW's turn was after yours (sorry, not paying enough attention really) you've probably double-foldered the save, meaning you've put the updated save game into the folder containing the older data. Is easily done, happens every time someone plays multiplayer at some point, just means you need to move the files up the way. :)

think it's the save not the way i'm installing it...reinstalled the mod in a different folder...put the save I downloaded into the save game folder...still I'm at my turn, but all the data from my first turn is missing (gimmick changes, advaned booking, storylines etc.) I'm at a loss :mad:

think it's the save not the way i'm installing it...reinstalled the mod in a different folder...put the save I downloaded into the save game folder...still I'm at my turn, but all the data from my first turn is missing (gimmick changes, advaned booking, storylines etc.) I'm at a loss :mad:

So you are on the first day of the game, on your turn, with no changes made? If so then I'd say you've downloaded an older file rather than the most recent one by the sounds of things.

What I think happened is this: JackKnifed did his turn and went to forward the save. However, he must accidentally have re-sent the save he himself received instead of the one with the changes... that's the only explanation I can see for this happening. :confused:

What I think happened is this: JackKnifed did his turn and went to forward the save. However, he must accidentally have re-sent the save he himself received instead of the one with the changes... that's the only explanation I can see for this happening. :confused:

when I advanced my turn, I didn't manually save, I'm guessing the auto-save didn't kick in so...oh well...live and learn...working on RAW now...be done soon

I got sent the file but it was on WCW with a pending decision so I sent it back to the Big Guy...

That's weird. I would like to urge people to check this sort of stuff before passing the save along, to avoid confusion and wasted time. :)

So I didn't get the pic pack loaded in until yesterday, and it works when I start a new game, but in the save I was sent (that is a WCW turn with a pending decision) I can't get the pictures to show up...

Is there a way to get a saved game to access a pic pack? The database is already set to use it.

So I didn't get the pic pack loaded in until yesterday, and it works when I start a new game, but in the save I was sent (that is a WCW turn with a pending decision) I can't get the pictures to show up...

Is there a way to get a saved game to access a pic pack? The database is already set to use it.

That sounds extremely weird, I'm afraid I have no answer for that. :confused:

When you start a game, the save will point towards a specific picture folder name that can't be changed after the start. So whoever set-up the game should say what they picture folder is called on their computer, then everyone else just needs to have a picture folder with the same name (and pictures!) in order for them to show up. :)

When you start a game, the save will point towards a specific picture folder name that can't be changed after the start. So whoever set-up the game should say what they picture folder is called on their computer, then everyone else just needs to have a picture folder with the same name (and pictures!) in order for them to show up. :)

Apparantly, it's not that simple in this case. Unless Rick have changed the picture folder's name or placed it in a wrong place, they should be the same.

Apparantly, it's not that simple in this case. Unless Rick have changed the picture folder's name or placed it in a wrong place, they should be the same.

I have changed the pic folder's name... maybe. My pic folder is called "4corners". Are you using the WOTW's pic pack?

Archived