Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to try for a 60-minute taped B show...filmed on the same day as RAW, ala Superstars (New version) or ECW (WWE crap version not the '90's real ECW) Probably take all of 15-minutes to book...some low card matches, a few hype promo's etc...but having my Cruiserweight champion (Kidman not Luger) with a F popularity is killing me!

WWF Heat?

WWF Velocity?

Tuesday Night Titans?

WWF Jakked?

or.....WWF Metal ?!?

Decisions, Decisions

Just read Revolution. That totally deserved to be a B. It must have been a very high B-.

But it was B in my books! Love the three way main event feud hint!

I had a different plan...but it seems the WWF Fan-Nation is clamoring for Raven in a main event title match...I could see that happening on an upcoming episode of RAW

I'm going to try for a 60-minute taped B show...filmed on the same day as RAW, ala Superstars (New version) or ECW (WWE crap version not the '90's real ECW) Probably take all of 15-minutes to book...some low card matches, a few hype promo's etc...but having my Cruiserweight champion (Kidman not Luger) with a F popularity is killing me!

Yeah I'm all for B shows and if I can get one, I'll do so myself. I'm just not sure a cult company can have more than one show... but if you can get one, definately go for it. :)

WWF Heat?

WWF Velocity?

Tuesday Night Titans?

WWF Jakked?

or.....WWF Metal ?!?

Decisions, Decisions

I made logos for Heat, Superstars, Wrestling Challenge and Smackdown, if that helps your decision. Some WWE-specific logos as well.

To be honest all the B- and C+ shows I've had were making me worried I'd be heading the other direction...Honestly the WWF needs to move like a half a letter grade in importance in the Maritimes to go Global so, they are really almost there from the start....

....or it could be my innovated and entertaining booking :rolleyes:

...or it could be Mantaur!!!!

...or it could be Mantaur!!!!

This is my theory as well.

To be honest all the B- and C+ shows I've had were making me worried I'd be heading the other direction...Honestly the WWF needs to move like a half a letter grade in importance in the Maritimes to go Global so, they are really almost there from the start....

....or it could be my innovated and entertaining booking :rolleyes:

Yeah you can't afford too many C+ and B- shows in the wrong places... and remember than *if* you drop down, you likely drop all the way down to cult... BOOM! And with a 6 months cooling down period, I really cannot recommend doing that.

The WWF has gone GLOBAL!! :p

Yeah you can't afford too many C+ and B- shows in the wrong places... and remember than *if* you drop down, you likely drop all the way down to cult... BOOM! And with a 6 months cooling down period, I really cannot recommend doing that.

Yeah... I didn't want to be negative but what Hive says is really important. It's not uncommon for a company to crash to cult shortly after hitting gloabal. This happens because your shows are good enough to raise your popularity outside of the US, but not good enough to main your pop inside of the US. When you can no long support being a National Company at home you drop all the way to cult no matter how popular you are in Australia.

It's do or die time for the WWE! The spot light's on you man, will you take and hold the number one spot or join us down here at cult???

Ok, I've got a ppv to run...

Great Show...my favorite parts...

Terry Funk getting the 2.99999 after a piledriver, then FREAKING THE **** OUT!!

"Paperwork = Ratings"

Now I know what I was doing wrong...booking steel cage matches, post match brawls and the such :eek:

I don't know about Steel Cage matches (There's one coming from us down the line!) but Brawls might actually hurt you on PPV... well... at least it would if you had my product. 90% match ratio and every single segment got a "You pissed off the fans by not wrestling" note.

I assume the WWE's product is a bit different though...

I don't know about Steel Cage matches (There's one coming from us down the line!) but Brawls might actually hurt you on PPV... well... at least it would if you had my product. 90% match ratio and every single segment got a "You pissed off the fans by not wrestling" note.

I assume the WWE's product is a bit different though...

I'm at 70% matches for event....I've found all angles tank when your at 90%

Man, I'm right with you. When I saw that C+ from Bret/Owen my heart just sank.

I wonder what the rating would have been if they'd hit the B I'd been hoping for? What ifs. What ifs. To be fair I got better than I expect results from Rey/Silver King and Rhodes/Storm. Looks like those guys are the future!

I'm at 70% matches for event....I've found all angles tank when your at 90%

Yeah, even my "Bret tapes up his wrists" (sort of the absurdly conservative AWA equivalent of your "Hogan rips off his T-shirt") scored a B instead of the usual B+.

Yeah, even my "Bret tapes up his wrists" (sort of the absurdly conservative AWA equivalent of your "Hogan rips off his T-shirt") scored a B instead of the usual B+.

If Bret Hart ever winds up back in the Federation it's on....Hogan will rip the Hitman's wrist tape to shreds while he.....RIPS OF HIS T-SHIRT!!!!!!!!

Seriously though...Out of respect for the multiplayer brotherhood I didn't make an offer to Owen (the mysterious 4th Horseman maybe?), but if Bret comes available all bets are off....he's my favorite pure babyface their is, ever was and ever will be :D

Just read the show: Wow. Jesse James is something! That guy is the future.

Originally (that means at first) I was stunned by your show grade but one has to get one's guys over in new areas. Just so long as you hit a couple B rated shows this month you can neutralize your losses. And treading water in popularity seems pretty good... When you're global! Can't go up from there.

Jesse James vs Christian Cage for rookie of the year honours

Yeah Cage is showing crazy potential so far. I wasn't even trying to push him that hard at first, but his matches with Backlund sure was an eye-opener.

Here I am having trouble forcing decent matches out of people I heavily try to build, like Jarrett and DDP, and Cage decides to pretty much overshine them...

Archived