Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well played.

Loved the show. A heel heel match on WWE? Is the product getting edgier?

Yeah, November 1995 is a bit ahead of schedule, but the WWF is in that hard to define gray area in between what it was...the G-rated, cartoonish "New Generation" with characters like Doink the Clown and The Goon and Duke 'The Dumpster' Droese...and what it will be the...The A** kicking, electrifying Attitude Era that won the Monday Night Wars....

Or, I don't have enough good guys on my roster :o

Also, if you made the change to a medium face/heel divide then I'd like permission to make a change as well to the WWF...

I may do the same as it would help fix my 'to many heels' problem (man. I miss the 'Tweener' from the old EWR) or I may move one of the product catagories by one step...(probably risk/hardcore or realism) If there are no objections

Yeah man! I've made three changes to my product, so if that Hive doesn't let you switch your face/heel divide at least I'll send him a strongly worded email!

Aww man, I was gonna let him but now I kinda want to make you write such an e-mail... :D

Right, a few things:

1) One of you guys keep double dipping when sending the save around; you have, presumably from a previous mistake, an older save present in the save game folder... meaning that we pass around unnecessarily large files. I therefore request that all of you completely delete the 4corners savegame from your savegames folder, before extracting the one you receive.

2) I found out that the 4corners database is not actually needed to run the save, so if you wish you can just delete that database alltogether and put the savegame in the WoTW mod folder instead (assuming you still have that). Up to you of course, but since I doubt any of us will use the 4corners database again, it's pretty much just fluff.

3) I forgot to do the edit for WWF, but just go ahead and do it whoever remembers to do so.

Sent the file to Rick...Deleted my old save gave fiirst to get rid of the extra save file...moved to a medium heel divide in the editor. I also changed my match danger from 20% up to %40, which is still in the acceptable range of my product type, just saves me from moving it for each match at in the booking screen

Also, incase the save game file ever becomes lost, damaged, deleted, corrupted or someone leaves it in their pocket when they do laundry, I always keep the .rar file in a folder after I send it, so we are never more than a turn or so behind

OK, I remember there was a restriction on only being able to sign one worker under the age of ??? each year I think. Can anyone fill me in? I have a few young guys that are on PPA that I want to lock up but don't want to break the rules

Oh yeah, that's right... well, I'm not really sure such a restriction is much needed. What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, that's right... well, I'm not really sure such a restriction is much needed. What do you guys think?

I don't think we needed but I'm not opposed to it either...much like a strongly worded email or a promise to consider it later, thats about as commited I get on the subject :eek:

Really though if you guys want it that's fine...just lemme know b4 I sign a few 'Youg Guns' to long term deals

You guys better be on the look out as there will be a new 4 player game/dynasty popping up soon to compete with.

jk...

Still loving how these diaries are playing out. Again very anxious to see how everything unfolds. The storylines are good and the write ups are simple and effective.

Honestly it doesn't bother me. If some sort of rule were to be put in place I would rather see maximum roster limits / maximum devel fed roster limits to stop WCW/WWF from one day employing everyone in the world!

But I don't think either rule is necessary. Maybe just put an asterix out there now, so that if we start to see a problem developing later, then we'll impose a rule of some sort. And everyone is forewarned as of now, so nobody will be blindsided if we implement one.

Still loving how these diaries are playing out. Again very anxious to see how everything unfolds. The storylines are good and the write ups are simple and effective.

New AWA show up today! Keep an eye out for it!

But I don't think either rule is necessary. Maybe just put an asterix out there now, so that if we start to see a problem developing later, then we'll impose a rule of some sort. And everyone is forewarned as of now, so nobody will be blindsided if we implement one.

Agreed.

Honestly it doesn't bother me. If some sort of rule were to be put in place I would rather see maximum roster limits / maximum devel fed roster limits to stop WCW/WWF from one day employing everyone in the world!

Works for me. I made it an unofficial, somewhat bendable, internal WWF rule to avoid 'stealing' any PPA workers anyone had when the game started. Having said that sorry about signing RVD, but I couldn't help myself...

<_o_> R.... <_o_> V.... <_o_> D....

:D

And to be honest, with the "Rated much more on Popularity..." product of the WWF, only someone with a B or higher popularity would really make an impact....except RVD

New AWA show up today! Keep an eye out for it!

I will have to ready it tomorrow morning then. You know I'm there!

You guys better be on the look out as there will be a new 4 player game/dynasty popping up soon to compete with.

jk...

Thanks again for the support...pretty cool knowing people are reading and enjoying the diaries along with the 4 of us playing the game

Hey thanks for sending me the save due to me having an "extreme eye" notification, but... really, it was just the "only 3 shows left" message. Nothing important, I have negotiations going for renewal. But thanks. :)

Another time however, feel free to check my extreme eye and judge for yourself whether it's important. If one of my workers' contract is running out, for instance, that's important. I don't mind you guys looking at my extreme eye, you won't get any information there you won't get by shortlisting a worker anyway.

But thanks!

Having said that sorry about signing RVD, but I couldn't help myself...

<_o_> R.... <_o_> V.... <_o_> D....

:D

You son of a...

Well, that's what I was burying him for, I guess!

It has begun. This is the begining, Hive! We need to band together!

Hey thanks for sending me the save due to me having an "extreme eye" notification, but... really, it was just the "only 3 shows left" message. Nothing important, I have negotiations going for renewal. But thanks. :)

Same goes for me. I almost ALWAYS have talent trades going on, so I constantly have extreme eyes telling me they only have 1 appearance left.

You son of a...

Well, that's what I was burying him for, I guess!

It has begun. This is the begining, Hive! We need to band together!

Same goes for me. I almost ALWAYS have talent trades going on, so I constantly have extreme eyes telling me they only have 1 appearance left.

Got it...never quite sure, same goes for WWF, the extreme eye usually ain't that important

Archived