Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I noticed that Rick haven't been online for 6 days, I sure hope evil WCW and WWF haven't scared him away with their aggressive conquests... :(

I hope, on a more personal level, that everything is alright

- He emailed me the file on Sept 1...I sent it back on Sept 2, last I have heard from him

Ok: So, A) I'm so sorry about stalling the game. I just haven't had the time to write the show and then don't end up booking the next show until the last one is written and then I end up behind and now we're derailed. Booo.

B) Here is my solution:

I'm not going to try and write shows for the next while... I'm just going to put up point form recaps. In theory this should allow me to keep the game going and hopefully, when I have time again, I can return to writing cards.

But of course, I totally understand if you want someone else to take over the AWA and won't be offended and will just let you guys know when I'm able to return should someone drop back out.

But, whichever way you want to go, I'm gonna put up a point form of the last episode today. Run my show after work and put up the point form synopsis hopefully tonight.

Again, insanely sorry. But the time at work I had dedicated to the game has been taken up by actual work, which is super depressing. And outside of work it's been hectic. Hopefully this solution I cooked up will be passable for the time being...!

Again, insanely sorry. But the time at work I had dedicated to the game has been taken up by actual work, which is super depressing. And outside of work it's been hectic. Hopefully this solution I cooked up will be passable for the time being...!

I know the feeling, Rick. Life happens.

I'm good with you just writing short recaps for a while, untill you (hopefully) have more time on your hands. Good to hear you're still onboard.

Wait they are making you work...while your at work?!? Those B******s!!

Seriously though, the quick recaps are cool until things get settled down for ya

I spoke to Rick, who's busy moving atm. Long story short, we agreed on the following: he will, for a time, try to do shows without doing write-ups for them. However, if he haven't passed the save on friday, we should just replace him, as that will mean he won't be able to find the time for the game for a foreseeable future.

I spoke to Rick, who's busy moving atm. Long story short, we agreed on the following: he will, for a time, try to do shows without doing write-ups for them. However, if he haven't passed the save on friday, we should just replace him, as that will mean he won't be able to find the time for the game for a foreseeable future.

Works for me

It would suck to lose himn but progress will be awesome.

Archived