Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I resent what I have to you, it is right at the PM of Nitro, I haven't gotten it back again since I booked RAW though

I just figured out why since the last time i sent the file to you the email address in my address book got changed so i sent it to the wrong email im sending the file as we speak.

I'm still not convinced you're right. Sure, you won't get as high an attendance in areas where your popularity is low... but as long as the workers you use on your shows there have high popularity in those same areas, you'll get good grades. At least that's my impression.

@Hive - Didn't want to hijack RVD's thread...your right the fed's popularity doesn't seem to affect segment ratings, but the overness of the worker's does (especially in a Pop based fed.) The WWF started with alot of guys with much higher popularity in New England (Vince McMahon for one) and/or the Tri-State (Raven, Cactus Jack, Joey Styles) that's why my shows were getting hit outside of the NorthEast...Many of the guys have "evened out" from being on National TV for a few months, so...I'm about to run the Rumble in the Mid-Atlantic so i will let ya know in a muinute how that goes

***crosses fingers***

@Hive - Didn't want to hijack RVD's thread...your right the fed's popularity doesn't seem to affect segment ratings, but the overness of the worker's does (especially in a Pop based fed.) The WWF started with alot of guys with much higher popularity in New England (Vince McMahon for one) and/or the Tri-State (Raven, Cactus Jack, Joey Styles) that's why my shows were getting hit outside of the NorthEast...Many of the guys have "evened out" from being on National TV for a few months, so...I'm about to run the Rumble in the Mid-Atlantic so i will let ya know in a muinute how that goes

***crosses fingers***

Well good luck with that.....*closes eyes and wishes you to fail*....just playing but seriously good luck.

<___<

>___>

WTF :confused: WTF

Not sure what to make of that....not a single match over a B-

...the Rumble itself, a C :mad: (About what I expected)

two horrid filler matches...

...but some Amazing Freakin' angles...

...A B momentum (for the WWF)...a wrestling hotbed...and a cold crowd from begining to end?

Final Grade...duh duh da: B

<___<

>___>

:D

...If you ain't down with that I got two words for ya...

<___<

>___>

WTF :confused: WTF

Not sure what to make of that....not a single match over a B-

...the Rumble itself, a C :mad: (About what I expected)

two horrid filler matches...

...but some Amazing Freakin' angles...

...A B momentum (for the WWF)...a wrestling hotbed...and a cold crowd from begining to end?

Final Grade...duh duh da: B

<___<

>___>

:D

...If you ain't down with that I got two words for ya...

Damn IT.............I mean way to go

Archived