Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad to see you guys have got this going again. Can't wait to read the rumble :D

Yeah I'm actually interested in learning how that went down as well. Of course, it can't possible be as good and exciting as the impressive and athletic technical bouts we see in TNA... but I expect their "superstars" to deliver some at least mediocre soap entertainment. :)

just thought id pass along some sad news my computer crashed so i wont be able to take my turn until i get everything sorted out with my license i wont be around much this weekend so i figure everything should be ok by no later than mid week next week.

That sucks, but stuff happens. Good luck with sorting it all out. We'll be waiting, no worries.

File is back to RVD for Nitro...

I ran RAW... B- Rated Main Event

B Rated Co-Main Event

B- Rated Opening match

Several B+ angles

A C overall grade? :confused:

Not sure how that happened...on a side note...expect to have quite a few of my roster available in the next few days....somebodies P***** backstage after that!! :mad:

Uhm... did someone accidentally approach tv stations as TNA, perhaps not seeing who's turn it was? Because I have a weird request for negotiations with a couple of tv stations which I'm pretty sure I did not do myself, given that it was not possible to negotiate tv deals untill this week...

Uhm... did someone accidentally approach tv stations as TNA, perhaps not seeing who's turn it was? Because I have a weird request for negotiations with a couple of tv stations which I'm pretty sure I did not do myself, given that it was not possible to negotiate tv deals untill this week...

It's the spirit of BigAl...haunting our game...that's ehy I got a C for RAW i think...that's my story anyway :D

Seriously though, wasn't me

the game is not cursed i am now in posession of the save.

Far from cursed...the WWF just ran RAW...strongest show in quite a while...a solid B

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not trying to rub it in or anything...just relieved...file is sent to RVD for Nitro

Archived