Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually my decisions are all done, the last time was an interview request for Hulk Hogan to appear on a TV show...this should be fun :D

Hogan has always been good in the media, no worries.

RAW is up!

Only scored a B- for Destination X, which was a huge dissapointment to me... I had hoped for at least a B. :(

Hogan has always been good in the media, no worries.

RAW is up!

Only scored a B- for Destination X, which was a huge dissapointment to me... I had hoped for at least a B. :(

Ran RAW...sent the file on to RVD for that other show thats on Monday Nights..what's it called...Nitro or something? :rolleyes:

not pleased with the way tv went for me my angles are just sinking me slowly my in ring product is awesome mostly c+ - b range maybe a change to WCW's in ring product is in the offing. file sent to Jack for post raw decisions.

Here's a little trick: use more angles with "minor" instead of "major" importance. Just clone a "major" angle and switch to minor instead, problem solved.

Or turn Main Event into a B-show where you can have all the "lesser" angles and only the cream of the crop on Nitro. :)

Oh man do I wish I could get a B-show... :(

Here's a little trick: use more angles with "minor" instead of "major" importance. Just clone a "major" angle and switch to minor instead, problem solved.

Or turn Main Event into a B-show where you can have all the "lesser" angles and only the cream of the crop on Nitro. :)

Oh man do I wish I could get a B-show... :(

Will have to remember that lil trick next week. I thought about doing just that for main event but i want two a shows for the big angle i have planned to work properly although i have thought about trying to resurrect WCW Sat Night on TBS and switching Main Event to a B Show. But we will have to wait and see. Also file is on its way to you for Impact! now its back to Skyrim I go.

Archived