Four Corners of Chaos

file is on the way back to hive. if you need any help with all star you now how to reach me.

Am I correct - Scott Hall is leaving AWA for New Japan?

And to that I say, in the long run, because of Hall's well known bad attitude & addictions, AWA will be better off :eek:

Trust me after employing The Ultimate Warrior and Triple H I speak from experience - Yeah, I went there

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I correct - Scott Hall is leaving AWA for New Japan?

And to that I say, in the long run, because of Hall's well known bad attitude & addictions, AWA will be better off :eek:

Trust me after employing The Ultimate Warrior and Triple H I speak from experience - Yeah, I went there

I cant speak to the second part of that statement but ya Scott has bolted for New Japan which IMO is stupid because has very little pop in japan.

on the third point you just dont know how to coddle ego....lol....we in WCW dont have that problem......lol:p

I cant speak to the second part of that statement but ya Scott has bolted for New Japan which IMO is stupid because has very little pop in japan.

on the third point you just dont know how to coddle ego....lol....we in WCW dont have that problem......lol:p

Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jake Roberts, Roddy Piper, Vince McMahon, Jim Cornette, Raven, Sid, Arn all share a locker room....with a 92% backstage rating right now...I got this :cool:

...can you image then, just how bad Triple H was to get fired :eek:

Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jake Roberts, Roddy Piper, Vince McMahon, Jim Cornette, Raven, Sid, Arn all share a locker room....with a 92% backstage rating right now...I got this :cool:

...can you image then, just how bad Triple H was to get fired :eek:

He should complain after being held down by the man ;)

I'm assuming he will when he shows up in WCW or TNA in a few weeks

only time will tell but if hypothetically he were to come to Atlanta we would treat him with the respect and care he deserves so we'd put the belt on him in his first match..............*someone whispers in my ear* you mean he wasn't god in 1996 o thank god disregard my previous statement.

In spite of Scott Hall BOMBING in all segments he were involved with (thankfully, some of them were pulled up by others!), using Verne Gagne more than the crowd appreciated and putting on a main event between two workers with poor chemistry - I still managed to get a B- for my first interrim AWA All-Star Wrestling. It was fun to try, but very different than what I'm used to and a bit of a challenge due to all the raids done to the AWA roster by evil promotions.

I'll do a short write-up (after I've finished my Impact! write-up).

I decided to change the AWA TV schedule to thursdays, thus allowing me to book yet another show before sending on the save (thankfully, you guys had no decisions). I did this for various practical reasons, and as a result of having booked 2 AWA shows this week I will not book one next week (speaking ingame weeks here). After that, I will move AWA All-Stars Wrestling to tuesdays so that I can book it right after Impact in the same way you guys book 2 shows at a time. This will mean less sending the savegame back and forth.

Oh, and I got another B- for AWA. Not a bad start while I'm getting a hang of it. Be aware that there will be some decisions for in the coming days, as I'm trying to sign some additional talents for them (their roster is really thin!). No need to send the save back to me for that, you guys just go ahead and handle those contract negotiations.

I decided to change the AWA TV schedule to thursdays, thus allowing me to book yet another show before sending on the save (thankfully, you guys had no decisions). I did this for various practical reasons, and as a result of having booked 2 AWA shows this week I will not book one next week (speaking ingame weeks here). After that, I will move AWA All-Stars Wrestling to tuesdays so that I can book it right after Impact in the same way you guys book 2 shows at a time. This will mean less sending the savegame back and forth.

Oh, and I got another B- for AWA. Not a bad start while I'm getting a hang of it. Be aware that there will be some decisions for in the coming days, as I'm trying to sign some additional talents for them (their roster is really thin!). No need to send the save back to me for that, you guys just go ahead and handle those contract negotiations.

If my ridiculously sloooooow 3G card ever finishes uploading the file, it will be on it's way to RVD :mad:

1999 called...they want their internet back!

Oh and don't forget, before he left, Rick promised to trade me Bret Hart for Todd Pettingill and Haku...

sounds like a lopsided deal I know, but hey Rick's a nice guy and I think I will survive without Pettingill...

...just sayin' :D

If my ridiculously sloooooow 3G card ever finishes uploading the file, it will be on it's way to RVD :mad:

1999 called...they want their internet back!

Oh and don't forget, before he left, Rick promised to trade me Bret Hart for Todd Pettingill and Haku...

sounds like a lopsided deal I know, but hey Rick's a nice guy and I think I will survive without Pettingill...

...just sayin' :D

I think Rick two timed ya cuz he agreed to trade Bret to me in exchange for Mil MAscaras and Louie Spicoli I think we may have been had :D:p also save returned for WWF decisions

got the save just trieng to think of a main event to destroy the WWF this evening. even though realistically a tie would be just awesome but my tv success has been pretty mediocre the last few weeks

RAW's Main Event:

Arn Anderson (A Popularity) & The Giant (A*)

vs

Ric Flair (A) & Ted Dibiase (A*)

Match Grade: A

...oh and The Giant & Arn have "Great Chemistry" together :D

Now if the rest of my roster could just wrestle....

AWA sign Savio Vega & Paul Roma to PPA deals...9 months...I auto pushed them, but did not assign gimmicks or face/heel

Splendid. I'll just deal with their gimmicks and pushes next time I get the save. Expect a few more interesting names to be signed shortly...

Hive may be bitter that I retired the four horsemen (for now)...

Paul Roma...

Steve McMicheal is available...:eek:

...Dear god I hope not

Actually, I did consider doing a mock Four Horsemen for AWA but decided that it was probably not in their spirit. It did not involve those two, however.

File is back on it's way to RVD...

Ok, ran both shows on the same night, by my calculation I only got ticket sales for about 3000 ppl to Shotgun Saturday Night :mad:

I may have to run my shows on two seperate days...

If I do Saturday Nights (making Shotgun Live) I mat be able to run both shows on one "turn" IDK...lemme know what you guys think

File is back on it's way to RVD...

Ok, ran both shows on the same night, by my calculation I only got ticket sales for about 3000 ppl to Shotgun Saturday Night :mad:

I may have to run my shows on two seperate days...

If I do Saturday Nights (making Shotgun Live) I mat be able to run both shows on one "turn" IDK...lemme know what you guys think

I'd have no problem with you expanding to two days of taping ive honestly thought about moving Main Event to Fri and expanding it to 2 hours with a new change so id have no problem with you doing the essentially the same thing.

Edit: File sent to Hive for Impact!

Archived