Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I suppose... I want to move away from cult before you two monsters suck my roster dry to the bone, though. :p

I take offense I am not a monster I'm just misunderstood like Frankenstein's Monster which is kind of amusing cuz the word monster is in his name but like me he is just misunderstood.

Ran Genesis, got a B for it. Many things didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped, so in the end I can't complain about the grade. Did a couple of dumb mistakes. Warrior failed to get anything but a C out of his first big match, though in his defense it was against another lazy under-achiever.

Save is now off to WWF for RAW, and I must congratulate them on the 100 % backstage environment! Nice!

I can also reveal that AWA is heading into some pretty wonderful times...

Ran Genesis, got a B for it. Many things didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped, so in the end I can't complain about the grade. Did a couple of dumb mistakes. Warrior failed to get anything but a C out of his first big match, though in his defense it was against another lazy under-achiever.

Save is now off to WWF for RAW, and I must congratulate them on the 100 % backstage environment! Nice!

I can also reveal that AWA is heading into some pretty wonderful times...

Got the file...have to head out for a while, sorry, gonna post the RAW write up I just completed but won't get to run RAW until later tonight

oh and have fun with "The Warrior"

Got the file...have to head out for a while, sorry, gonna post the RAW write up I just completed but won't get to run RAW until later tonight

No need to hurry, I'm far behind with my write-ups anyway - can't handle booking another show for the next few days! :eek:

I have 1 Impact, 1 PPV and 2 AWA shows yet to post... :eek:

oh and have fun with "The Warrior"

Right back at you. ;)

Hmmmm...Is the Industry rising in our game? Did we move up a letter grade? I noticed across the board everyone TV ratings were last week...Raw went from mid 4's to just over 7.00 ratings :eek:

I just ran RAW...wanted to give a few guys a push...grant you the show was in Philly but - Raven v Hogan - B ?!? Arn & Jake vs Billy Kidman & Hardcore Holly - B :eek: Sid vs Taz - B- ?!?!?!?!?

Not a complaint, just wondering 'cause I was expecting a B- or C+ from this weeks RAW instead another solid B

File is on to RVD for that other show on Monday Night WCW Nyquil or whatever it's called :p

just finished my taping and boy it was hit or miss one show was all hit with Nitro scoring a B- with only one segment coming in at d everything else was a C or higher and MAin Event was mostly hit with one huge miss scoring a C on the back of a JJ Dillon promo coming in at D+ which really really sucks as JJ is irl one of the better promo guys in history and game and bad chemistry struck one match down.

edit: File sent to jack and in case you dont see it in the e-mail plz send me the save before hive gets it so i can change my tv taping schedule.

just finished my taping and boy it was hit or miss one show was all hit with Nitro scoring a B- with only one segment coming in at d everything else was a C or higher and MAin Event was mostly hit with one huge miss scoring a C on the back of a JJ Dillon promo coming in at D+ which really really sucks as JJ is irl one of the better promo guys in history and game and bad chemistry struck one match down.

edit: File sent to jack and in case you dont see it in the e-mail plz send me the save before hive gets it so i can change my tv taping schedule.

Did you just film Nitro in NYC? NYC? McMahon territory since like the 1950's?

OH REALLY?

Wrestlemania XII from the Georgia Dome perhaps? Just sayin' :cool:

on a serious note...I see the post about the newest patch being available...will that throw things off if I download it and you guys don't have it yet?

Did you just film Nitro in NYC? NYC? McMahon territory since like the 1950's?

OH REALLY?

Wrestlemania XII from the Georgia Dome perhaps? Just sayin' :cool:

on a serious note...I see the post about the newest patch being available...will that throw things off if I download it and you guys don't have it yet?

That wasnt my first jaunt to NYC my friend. And im not certain about the patch but i will update if necessary

There's a new patch? Oooh, nice. But no, I'm pretty sure it won't mess up our game. I'll get it right away myself.

Didn't realize is...but I suppose my ECW bias is showing...

Jimmy Snuka was the first ECW Champion (actually NWA-ECW Champion, when it was Eastern Championship Wrestling - he held the belt twice in 1992)

Don Muraco was a two time ECW Champion (again when it was Eastern Championship Wrestling)

The Sandman was a two time champion, and the reigning champion when the draft occured

Hardcore Holly won the vacant belt...and I signed him to the WWF (hence him being crowned the WWF Extreme Hardcore Champion)

When he left ECW who won the belt? Mikey Whipwreck...he's debuting on the next RAW

When Whipwreck signed with the WWF who did he lose the belt to? Of all people, Buddy Landell!! Landell just signed with the WWF, he has yet to debut...

That's six former ECW Champions currently or formerly on my roster! :eek:

No wonder Paul Heyman won't sign a PPA deal with me :D

(That doesn't inclue Raven, Taz, Mike Awesome or Jerry Lynn who won the original ECW belt in real life after September 1995 - when we started the game...or RVD who won the WWE version of the ECW belt in 2006)

Don't know why, just realized this while doing my RAW write up and found this amusing

On a similar note, nearly all my champions so far (exceptions being The Apocalypse) were WCW champions irl... most of them even in the equivalent belt of what they've won in TNA.

I'm not saying the WCW had a bunch of crappy title runs but, I think at some point in the 1990's every pro wrestler except Tommy Dreamer and Bastion Booger had a belt in WCW so I don't think that counts

Sorry for the delay, but I'm not quite done with my booking yet. I still lack half of the AWA show. You see, I made a horrible mistake with the best intentions...

I figured that it would save time to place the AWA show on the same day as my own Impact, so I could book them both on the same day - as you guys did at the time. However... I completely forgot to consider what would then happen to the bunch of workers shared between TNA and AWA, a number I myself even increased recently... so yeah, AWA's already thin lineup got significantly thinner for this particular show. :o

But I'll manage to book them a kickass show anyway, and will move them back to wednesdays after this.

Oh, and in other news: Impact got another A main event and another B overall. Not bad.

Booked the AWA show as a repeat of my TNA show: an A main event and a B overall. Not too shabby.

Save off to RVD for decisions.

IMPORTANT: will either of you guys please move the AWA show back to wednesdays the next time you pass an AWA show? Would be much appreciated.

Booked the AWA show as a repeat of my TNA show: an A main event and a B overall. Not too shabby.

IMPORTANT: will either of you guys please move the AWA show back to wednesdays the next time you pass an AWA show? Would be much appreciated.

No problem...

B ratings at cult are pretty good actually

AWA All Star Wrestling has been returned to a wednesday tape date.

Archived