Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is April 1996...so let's take a look at the champions of the big four US promotions:

WWF: Hulk Hogan, born 1953 (age - 42), debut: 1977 (against Brian Blair in Florida)

WCW: Shawn Micheals, born 1965 (30), debut: 1984

TNA: Sting, born 1959 (37), debut: 1985

AWA: Bret Hart, born 1957 (39), debut: 1978

- only one champion, HBK, under 35 (and he just won it from Randy Savage, who's a year older than Hogan)...all multi time champions...No more jokes about the WWF's main eventers please :D

No more jokes about the WWF's main eventers please :D

Your champion is still the age president of the four. ;)

And need I remind you that my first world champion, the beloved and amazing Jeff Jarrett, was only 28 when he got the belt...?

I just ran thunder and o how i wished i hadnt never in my life would i ever believe that a rating like this would be possible

Preshow match C+

US Title 4-way B-

Tag MAtch C+

promo C-

match B-

promo B

match B-

promo A

match B-

wanna play guess the final rating bet id win cuzz never ever in my history of this game perios has a show like that scored

wait for it

wait for it

D+ now tell me how thats fair

file is on its way to jack

Sounds like you might be getting some sort of negative...do you have enough storylines running? Enough workers on your roster? Bad backstage morale? Some kind of penalty could be bringing you down...

- I rarely just job a guy out when he is leaving but...Rocky Maivia's win v the Giant moved him from E- to E+ popularity!

- Got the file, but it's 2:00am here...will run Shotgun and send it on tomorrow afternoon

Sounds like you might be getting some sort of negative...do you have enough storylines running? Enough workers on your roster? Bad backstage morale? Some kind of penalty could be bringing you down...

Yeah, sounds pretty weird. Somehing unusual surely must have played in there.

just ran RAW...not as severe as RVD but...

last four segments:

semi-main (Hogan v Rocky) B

angle: (Raven & Sid promo) B+

Main Event: (Flair v Raven) B

angle: (wild brawl to end the show) A

Final Grade: C+ :mad:

Spoiler....there is a title change coming at the next RAW

File is on to RVD for Nitro

I suppose it's up to me then to show you guys how you book a proper show. :p

Yes 'cause Sting v Ultimate Warrior just screams 'proper', traditional, catch as catch can, pure wrestling....none of that 'Sports Entertainment' we have in WWF/WCW...

...just saying :p

Seriously though, can we do a change to our product yet? think it's been about 3 months or so...also, does changing the expected match length count for my change? I'm getting a penalty for length on 10-13 min long upper card matches and (outside of PPV's) I would say matches more than 10 minutes long are fairly rare on WWF TV

Seriously though, can we do a change to our product yet? think it's been about 3 months or so...also, does changing the expected match length count for my change? I'm getting a penalty for length on 10-13 min long upper card matches and (outside of PPV's) I would say matches more than 10 minutes long are fairly rare on WWF TV

I won't mind if you change both match lengths and a single product change as well.

Ran All-Star and got another B-, which I find rather lucky. Wasn't a strong show by any shot, and I'm having some trouble coming up with new matches when the roster is so small (and many people already having had 3 matches against each other within the last 6 months). I'll have to try to look for potential new signings for them.

Sent the save to RVD for Thunder. Remember to send the save to Jackknifed afterwards! :)

Working on Shotgun Saturday...running the show...here's what we know so far...

The WWF can (finally) run shows outside the Tri-state and New England and not completely bomb...

Rob Van Dam and Yokozuna have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. :eek:

A rough show, two key matches were victims of poor chemistry....but I got B- anyway :D

sent the file to Hive for decisions...I really need to get the file back before RAW plz...need to do a few roster moves that cant be done on the PM screen

Ran All-Star and got another B-, which I find rather lucky. Wasn't a strong show by any shot, and I'm having some trouble coming up with new matches when the roster is so small (and many people already having had 3 matches against each other within the last 6 months). I'll have to try to look for potential new signings for them.

Sent the save to RVD for Thunder. Remember to send the save to Jackknifed afterwards! :)

Try some working agreements with the AI run feds...ECW, CMLL, AJPW, NJPW...should be able to pull in some decent workers...especially for AWA as they aren't as effected by workers who have low overness, as most Japanese/Mexican wrestlers will in the states

Try some working agreements with the AI run feds...ECW, CMLL, AJPW, NJPW...should be able to pull in some decent workers...especially for AWA as they aren't as effected by workers who have low overness, as most Japanese/Mexican wrestlers will in the states

True but there's only so much that can be done with 3 appearances max... also, AJPW cannot be done.

I give up trying to make sense of TEW ratings... in spite of only getting a B- in my main event (thank you, Warrior), I still got a B for Against All Odds... though I am of course not complaining.

Sent the save to Jackknifed for his roster moves.

So the Giant went from winning the WWF World Title at WrestleMania XII...

...to being kicked out of the Corporation and losing the title to Hulk Hogan...

...to losing a 'Loser is Fired' match against a 23yo rookie Rocky Maivia...

...to being fired and then tasered by a Boston Police Officer (played by Jack Knifed Avatar btw)...

...to beating the Bushwackers in WCW...on Thunder :eek:

...not a good career trajectory right there...just saying :cool:

Archived