Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never noticed this before...my momentum (for the promotion) has slipped to a C+ and it is effecting my match grades...guess I need to pull out some bigtime main events then in the next few weeks

Just didn't realize the company's momentum would have a noticable effect on match grades, but it does

Technically, one could argue that Rick Rude did win a world title in WCW...

Yeah but that WCW International thing wasn't ever really considered a 'real' world title. I'd include:

WWF/WWE (both of the WWE titles now)

NWA World (atleast until Shane Douglas P***** all over it)

ECW (original not the wwe/ecw)

AWA

WCW World Title (not the International title)

TNA

that's about it and honestly, for US promotions anyway, not even sure if ECW or modern day TNA should really be in the mix (TNA in the game yes...'real life' IDK probably)

file is on it's way back to RVD

since the weird message i have accepted the agreement and progressed I will hold on to the original save before i progressed just in case but knock on wood we wont need it. file sent to jack for raw.

It was a hostility request...since the WWF is a little bit bitter that the Giant bolted for more money in Ted Turner land...

not sure why you got just ??? but the game is running fine...working on RAW now...will send the file on in a few minutes

file is on its way to hive for decisions.............sadly WCW has dropped to cult....sadly i knew it was inevitable as every week the ratings for TV were just killing me slowly so now i need to make wide sweeping changes..............also can anyone tell me if Al ever made any changes to WCW regardless i would like to ask for everyone's permission to reset WCW's product to default if its not already there and make the same number of changes as everyone else has had the opportunity to make as this is the only way i can bring WCW back to its glory days.

file is on its way to hive for decisions.............sadly WCW has dropped to cult....sadly i knew it was inevitable as every week the ratings for TV were just killing me slowly so now i need to make wide sweeping changes..............also can anyone tell me if Al ever made any changes to WCW regardless i would like to ask for everyone's permission to reset WCW's product to default if its not already there and make the same number of changes as everyone else has had the opportunity to make as this is the only way i can bring WCW back to its glory days.

Ouch, that's rough... I was hoping for a fun national battle as soon as either myself or AWA would hit national.

I fully approve of the request for tweaks to the product, and I hope you haven't lost faith because of this little setback. :)

save is on its way to jack for decisions before the first thunder of a brand new era for wcw and we will bring you an event worthy of ppv and god willing it will be better than ever and thank god i work for ted turner who let me make almost all the changes i wanted

I have no problem reseting the product...be careful, RAW is probably gonna crush Nitro in the ratings if your at cult, and you may lose the show...will TBS let you move it to another day?

I have no problem reseting the product...be careful, RAW is probably gonna crush Nitro in the ratings if your at cult, and you may lose the show...will TBS let you move it to another day?

He'll likely lose one of the shows anyway, as tv companies won't allow cult companies to have more than 1 show. A bit silly, but that's the way it is...

i expect thunder to be the casualty but i will be looking to move nitro to friday depending on how next week goes but the first new show under the new regime was not as good as hoped because i forgot to change the match ratio oops so thunder got a C- on what should have been a C+ or B- show

Edit: Jack can you send me the save before we run tv on monday so i can change the match ratio

He'll likely lose one of the shows anyway, as tv companies won't allow cult companies to have more than 1 show. A bit silly, but that's the way it is...

Never seen or had the 'fall to cult' happen, will he lose the second show or just not be able to renew it?

Working on Shotgun Now...send the file to RVD next

Never seen or had the 'fall to cult' happen, will he lose the second show or just not be able to renew it?

i doubt ill be able to renew thunder but it wont stop me from trying to renew it anyway iv all ready gotten the ratings warning from MTV so i doubt ill get to keep it past the current contract

That depends on the tv network: some may cancel due to them not wanting cult companies, some may let it fly... but either way, he won't be able to renew Thunder, as a cult company cannot get a second show anywhere. Not even in obscure places.

Btw, I noticed Hulk Hogan's overness and have the following to say, inspired by Ron Simmons: DAMN!!!

Btw, I noticed Hulk Hogan's overness and have the following to say, inspired by Ron Simmons: DAMN!!!

I'd say in the 'Real World' (whatever that is) Hogan was an A* after he turned and joined the nWo (June 1996 iirc) so I suppose he's where he should be in our game...

That's the Good and Bad with the WWF product...

Bad - guys with low overness struggle to get good match/angle grades no matter how good their stats are

(Tazz couldn't buy a B if he had $10,000 on Wheel of Fortune)

Good - High Charisma, SQ & Performance skills? You can draw money faster than Bob Ross on meth!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(Rocky Maivia in just a few shows mixing with upper card workers has gone from E- to D or D+ pop :D)

File is sent to RVD...I gotta get crackin on the write-ups...I have three show booked but not written, and RAW should be ready to go soon

Archived