Four Corners of Chaos

Ran another episode of RAW....

got another B-

Yah!

I'm having trouble predicting the grades of matches....

opening match C+

then C+

then C+

then B

then my co-main event: C :mad:

B- main event ... if I would reordered the matches, probably a B

oh well...WWF is still number 1 :p

To Quote Daniel Bryan: "YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!!"

sent the file to RVD...can someone send me the file back asap...need to do some roster moves and tv negotiations

thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have the file however my cpu is now in the shop however my license is secure so im gonna add it to my laptop no guarantees on when but i will try and get my turn in soon if not before i will get it done on Friday when i go to my buddies place.

no prob...i'm still a few shows behind on the write ups...just someone remember to send me the file between shows...i gots to renew my TV deals

great news about rick cant to have him back if he decides to return on a side note got hit with some huge bookers block so i havent yet run nitro but i finally have a skeleton card complete and it looks awesome on paper anyway but i will be running it tomorrow after noon at some point.

ran nitro to a best rating in a long time under my tenure sadly it didn't affect my over pop which is a bummer also learned a valuable lesson never use a post show match with my talent or else you get two guys who dont give a poop and stink up the joint. file sent to jack as requested.

ran nitro to a best rating in a long time under my tenure sadly it didn't affect my over pop which is a bummer also learned a valuable lesson never use a post show match with my talent or else you get two guys who dont give a poop and stink up the joint. file sent to jack as requested.

post show is only good if you need to give someone an appearance so they don't lose morale....or if you want a 'training match' (a worker with low scores will gain if they work with a worker with higher skill levels)...careful, two workers involved in a storyline will score a D or so and screw up the heat for the storyline...file is on to Hive for Impact...Shotgun Saturday Night should be posted sometime tomorrow or Sunday

post show is only good if you need to give someone an appearance so they don't lose morale....or if you want a 'training match' (a worker with low scores will gain if they work with a worker with higher skill levels)...careful, two workers involved in a storyline will score a D or so and screw up the heat for the storyline...file is on to Hive for Impact...Shotgun Saturday Night should be posted sometime tomorrow or Sunday

sadly i learned that the hard way thankfully the two guys involved were not in the same storyline so no negative effects were felt in any storylines

sadly i learned that the hard way thankfully the two guys involved were not in the same storyline so no negative effects were felt in any storylines

I've also found that, while a preshow match grade doesn't affect the final show grade, a craptastic match will bring the crowd's mood down, hurting the rest of the show :mad:

I'M ALIVE!

Very, very tired...

BUT ALIVE!

Just caught up on Hive's version of the AWA. The damn son-of-a-gun pulled in better grades than I did! Thanks so much for keeping it running while I was away. Looking forward to getting back into it!

Good to have you back...to be honest I kinda miss Verne Gagne's three paragraph explainations of the current AWA tournament thats going on ...

No disrespect to Hive's booking skills of course :D

I'M ALIVE!

Very, very tired...

BUT ALIVE!

Just caught up on Hive's version of the AWA. The damn son-of-a-gun pulled in better grades than I did! Thanks so much for keeping it running while I was away. Looking forward to getting back into it!

Awesome that you are coming back! I kept AWA as warm as I possibly could, but like Jackknifed I too miss your delightful ramblings - and is looking forward to having only one company to book again. :D

I will PM you with a detailed After Action Report on my temp job at the helm of AWA shortly.

Archived