Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say, does Rick bring a curse with him? :p

I haven't had the save in nearly 14 days... :(

/me is suffering from withdrawal

*cries*

I have the save now for thunder trying to book the show is not going so well in my head......also today is the trade deadline in the nhl so i doubt i will be able to get it done today

And follow the trade deadline.

Vancouver went insane. Minny and Buffalo made off like bandits, on the other hand.

we cant speak of vancouver that trade made me go nuts got to say the nash situation is going to get insane but i think weve hijacked this thread with enough hockey thunder will be done tonight or tomorrow

sry it took so long to bang out this show but im glad i did had a successful show a B- *shocked face*again...... really hope Tenshin Mitsuwa learns english soon he will be a promo goldmine when he does but file is of to jack for decisions/shotgun....... if at all possible i would like the save back before nitro so i can evaluate my dev roster and make some promotions/cuts

Ran Shotgun Saturday Night...

...Somebody got B :p

On a side note, I just got the "Not Enough Big Names" E-Mail :(

I have 10 workers with a B or higher popularity in the US (11 in New England where WWF is based)...3 are announcers and 1 is an Occasional Wrestler...anyone know how many I need?

File is on it's way back to RVD

ya i remember the no tlaent message then i dropped to cult and now have too many lol....im am however getting irked at my tv networks how can you complain about ratings when im hitting a high i havent touched ina month getting 5's and 6's how in any universe is that worth a ratings warning grrrr but you take the good with the bad so im moving on and hoping i can keep nitro but whatever what doesnt kill you rtight....look for a new face on WCW starting in the pre show his name is MR. Wrestling 5 but who is under the hood you may never find out!!!! alos im planning to revamp my section of the dynast to a monthly recap to get my self caught up so hopefully that doesnt take to long to do.....sent out a few buisness arrangments for potential participation in the super j cup that is upcoming in may.

edit file is on its way to Rick for decisions

im am however getting irked at my tv networks how can you complain about ratings when im hitting a high i havent touched ina month getting 5's and 6's how in any universe is that worth a ratings warning grrrr but you take the good with the bad

From what I understand, you will get those because you are at Cult on a Very Big or Huge Network

i know that it just angers me getting better ratings then when i was at international just kind of makes me say why you so silly network ratings should be what you care about lol

I completely agree.

But maybe you should see it as a blessing in disguise, as it will give you the opportunity to focus on improving Nitro and making sure it will be ready to kick ass when you return to national.

WCW dropped to cult??? One less predator in the Bret Hart sweepstakes... now if I could only get my momentum up to B, I could sign him to a written contract...

Bret Hart's contract is up??? And AWA have 7 million dollars in the bank??

Que Ron Simmons: DAAAAAAMN!!!

Ran WWF RAW...back to back B grades!

file is on to RVD for Nitro...

Random thoughts...

Yes I did end negotions with FOX and instead launch Sunday Night Heat on Syndication...why? Mo Money! Mo Money! Mo Money! :D

Billy Kidman now auto pushes to main event...with a B- popularity :eek:

(Hope he doesn't get a big head and demand a main event run vs Hogan...that'd be soooo unrealistic)

Rocky Maivia is helping Jerry Lawler "Show more charisma" in interview segments...this Maivia kid may have a future in the biz :cool:

So Sid Vicious went from cutting promos next to Raven to cutting promos next to Ric Flair...at this rate the guy will be reciting prose that would make Longfellow blush...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1lnI_UZdtU

...well ok, maybe not quite ;)

@Hive...did you rename Stevie Ray or did the computer? Either way I just noticed he's wrestling in ECW as "Jive Soul Bro" EPIC!

I completely agree.

But maybe you should see it as a blessing in disguise, as it will give you the opportunity to focus on improving Nitro and making sure it will be ready to kick ass when you return to national.

true except i got the same ratings warning for them on TNT so i hope i can keep it but if worse comes to worse and we loose TV altogether we will switch to a weekly 3 hr show and bump PPV's to 4hrs i have the roster to support but really hope it doesn't come to that

Archived