Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just a quick question to whoever has the save can someone please request negotiations with Randy Savage on my behalf plz i dont want to loose him without at least having a chance to renegotiate with him.....also wont be around this weekend as im going to wrestlereunion were i will get to meet current WCW stars JJ Dillon, Shane Douglas , Road Agent Bruno Sammartino and CW ANderson as well as one other talent who has yet to debut with the company....i will also be meeting current awa star scott steiner and curent tna star rhino and vader....so obviously if the save comes to me before sunday evening i wont be able able to touch it till then

just a quick question to whoever has the save can someone please request negotiations with Randy Savage on my behalf plz i dont want to loose him without at least having a chance to renegotiate with him.....also wont be around this weekend as im going to wrestlereunion were i will get to meet current WCW stars JJ Dillon, Shane Douglas , Road Agent Bruno Sammartino and CW ANderson as well as one other talent who has yet to debut with the company....i will also be meeting current awa star scott steiner and curent tna star rhino and vader....so obviously if the save comes to me before sunday evening i wont be able able to touch it till then

I assume that Rick still has the save.

About Randy Savage, though... don't get me wrong, I put in a negotiation request myself: but I fear that his overness is too high for any company below national to sign him; I think he will refuse all cult. But maybe you have a chance because you're his current employer, don't know quite how that sort of stuff is calculated.

About Randy Savage, though... don't get me wrong, I put in a negotiation request myself: but I fear that his overness is too high for any company below national to sign him; I think he will refuse all cult. But maybe you have a chance because you're his current employer, don't know quite how that sort of stuff is calculated.

i have that fear myself i just dont want to have the contract run out iwhtoiut him saying he has no interest in resigning you know i wanna at least put all my cards on the cable so to speak.

Pretty sure he won't sign with cult...and since there's some "bad blood" 'tween Savage and the WWF, he will most likely join Scott Hall in Japan....what a waste

Pretty sure he won't sign with cult...and since there's some "bad blood" 'tween Savage and the WWF, he will most likely join Scott Hall in Japan....what a waste

Indeed.

I shall let it be no secret that I will from now on strive to get no grades lower than B, hoping to reach national before Savage is signed away elsewhere.

A pipedream, perhaps, but what have we left if our dreams are dead...?

Bob Backlund vs Rhino??

:cool:

I certainly will not rule out that you will see that happening someday; one is a crafty veteran who's still able to go toe-to-toe with the likes of Sting and Bret Hart and the other is a menacing monster on an impressive winning streak, eager to prove that he is the future of TNA... it would make a match of such immense quality and magnitude that the "fans" of WWF can only dream of seeing the likes of it...

i have that fear myself i just dont want to have the contract run out iwhtoiut him saying he has no interest in resigning you know i wanna at least put all my cards on the cable so to speak.

I got the save and tried negotiating on your behalf... but sadly, he refuses to do so as he is apparantly unhappy with you (you check your last save to see the details of his unhappiness if you're curious). But if it's any consolation, I doubt you could have kept him anyway. But hey, if any promotion can bear losing a main eventer or two it's WCW. At least you didn't have any titles on him.

Anyway... Brace yourselves: TNA Japan Supershow II is coming!

Sorry it took so long to get that show off. Our first foray out of the Mid West was not exactly a rousing success... but not a total failure either. We scored what must be the aboslute lowest B- possible. File is off to Hive as his turn was next with decisions!

I still have a signifigant % of wrestlers who are a half letter grade higher in pop in tri-state and/or New England, which does hurt my show grades a bit (I think) when I leave the North East

I still have a signifigant % of wrestlers who are a half letter grade higher in pop in tri-state and/or New England, which does hurt my show grades a bit (I think) when I leave the North East

...and of course I just proved myself wrong...booking Shotgun, my secondary show, no big main event or shocking debut...

5th best show (according to my Top 10's)...3rd best TV show...

In California :eek:

...file is back to Hive for decisions

@Rick -

Got your email, but there was no file attached, probably just my g-mail being squirely, as I am convinced that both Google and Microsoft were set up by a secret cabal of my ex-girlfriends to harass me incessently...I think anyway, not sure :o

anyway if you resend I can run my turn later tonight after work

@Rick -

Got your email, but there was no file attached, probably just my g-mail being squirely, as I am convinced that both Google and Microsoft were set up by a secret cabal of my ex-girlfriends to harass me incessently...I think anyway, not sure :o

anyway if you resend I can run my turn later tonight after work

Did you email him this as well? He's known to not always frequent this thread regularly, after all... :p

File sent to Jack for a wrastlin event! This one was my fault, not your ex-girlfriends, as I didn't attach. I've been growling at the computer all morning after losing Konnan due to my unawaredness of his contract situation.

I reviewed all other contracts to see what my future plans should be and it turns out they should be completely different than they are. Trying to figure out something that works but I may have booked myself into a corner.

Boo.

File sent to Jack for a wrastlin event! This one was my fault, not your ex-girlfriends, as I didn't attach. I've been growling at the computer all morning after losing Konnan due to my unawaredness of his contract situation.

I reviewed all other contracts to see what my future plans should be and it turns out they should be completely different than they are. Trying to figure out something that works but I may have booked myself into a corner.

Boo.

Uh oh a wrench in your original plans? That is where the fun begins in TEW though!

Uh oh a wrench in your original plans? That is where the fun begins in TEW though!

After spending several months building up Paul "The Giant" Wight to A* popularity just to have him walk right after WrestleMania because he wanted more $ than I was allowed to offer, I am very aware of the contract status of guys like Hogan, Flair, Dibiase etc.

Archived