Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ran RAW....only the entertainment skills of a few top workers and a strong 6-man tag team main event saved an episode of RAW that was loafing in C territory until the very end...still, managed a B...whew

File is off to RVD for Nitro

wont get a chance to run nitro before i leave for wrestlereunion in about an hr or so it will not be run until sunday night Monday morning at the earliest

File sent to Jack for a wrastlin event! This one was my fault, not your ex-girlfriends, as I didn't attach. I've been growling at the computer all morning after losing Konnan due to my unawaredness of his contract situation.

I reviewed all other contracts to see what my future plans should be and it turns out they should be completely different than they are. Trying to figure out something that works but I may have booked myself into a corner.

Boo.

I apologize sincerely if it happened on my AWA watch (can't recall whether we have played a month since you got back or not).

wont get a chance to run nitro before i leave for wrestlereunion in about an hr or so it will not be run until sunday night Monday morning at the earliest

Have a fun trip!

I apologize sincerely if it happened on my AWA watch (can't recall whether we have played a month since you got back or not).

Feel assured I will blame you regarldess.

Whew. So much weight lifted off my shoulders.

Well, ECW needs the help. Which by the way, I am stunned they are still going.

Feel assured I will blame you regarldess.

Whew. So much weight lifted off my shoulders.

Well, ECW needs the help. Which by the way, I am stunned they are still going.

If only for the contracts of Paul Heyman & Tommy Dreamer I have tried to buy them out on several occasions, but Heyman's a stubborn S.O.B.

If only for the contracts of Paul Heyman & Tommy Dreamer I have tried to buy them out on several occasions, but Heyman's a stubborn S.O.B.

You do indeed seem to have quite the ECW fettisch... in fact, you probably have more classic ECW guys than WWF guys on your roster. Why didn't you just play as ECW? Wouldn't have so much trouble with you stealing all the good talent, then. :p

You do indeed seem to have quite the ECW fettisch... in fact, you probably have more classic ECW guys than WWF guys on your roster. Why didn't you just play as ECW? Wouldn't have so much trouble with you stealing all the good talent, then. :p

ECW wasn't an option :(

Anyway, ECW was great, but their style , imho, prevented them from becoming as big as WCW or WWF

Got a B for Impact. Which in itself is a fine result in itself, but I can't help being a bit dissapointed after a B+ main event and an A match before that... but my angles were subpar.

Save is off to Jackknifed for decisions.

Got a B for Impact. Which in itself is a fine result in itself, but I can't help being a bit dissapointed after a B+ main event and an A match before that... but my angles were subpar.

Save is off to Jackknifed for decisions.

I've had that quite a few times....I've also had the opposite where a few A or A* angles have lifted the show...I think that a B, especially for TV is a good grade...has anyone had an A rated show yet? I've hit B+ a few times (5 I think) but never an A

...Am i the only one who uses his 'grand man' avatar in the occasional angle (unrated role)...he was the fan at RAW Rotundo almost attacked...I picture it as me making a cameo like Stan Lee in all the Marvel movies...his biggest role was as the cop who tasered the Giant in his last WWF appearance...

...file back to Rick for ASW

I've had that quite a few times....I've also had the opposite where a few A or A* angles have lifted the show...I think that a B, especially for TV is a good grade...has anyone had an A rated show yet? I've hit B+ a few times (5 I think) but never an A

As a matter of fact, I did - back at my TNA vs. AWA show in December 1995. Was awarded "card of the year". The main event saw TNA champion Sting go to a time limit draw in a 60 min Iron Man match with AWA champion Bret Hart.

...Am i the only one who uses his 'grand man' avatar in the occasional angle (unrated role)...he was the fan at RAW Rotundo almost attacked...I picture it as me making a cameo like Stan Lee in all the Marvel movies...his biggest role was as the cop who tasered the Giant in his last WWF appearance...

I've never used mine, and never will, but that's pretty funny. :D

Card's done and file is off to Hive for decisions... insert the usual litany of excuses here.

My computer destroyed my notes from the previous show so that's why there's no write up. I do a brief re-cap before this... I think this is my least well built PPV yet... it all goes down hill from here boys!

On an unrelated note: Hive's avatar. I just finished book five of that series and I have nothing nice to say so I will stop here. You guys checked that out yet?

On an unrelated note: Hive's avatar. I just finished book five of that series and I have nothing nice to say so I will stop here. You guys checked that out yet?

I haven't read any of the books, only followed the tv show - in which he is truly the star! So awesome it's hard to describe. :D

Oh, and Khaleesi... I'm in love with her. :o

Weird you only got a B- for your show btw, with the last two matches both being B's I would have expected more. But the game is like that from time to time...

Ran the last episode of Shotgun Saturday Night as an A show (it becomes the B show next month, Heat will be the A show)...scored a B

File on to Rick for Tag Team Grand Prix

Write up will be up sometime by Friday

I'm beginning to think that you're not really a fan of Smackdown... :D

I'm beginning to think that you're not really a fan of Smackdown... :D

Have you watched it lately :p

I actually wanted a live network show, which would have possibly been Smackdown! but when the deal with FOX fell through, I just took the syndicated offer because it was MO' MONEY for the WWF, so Smackdown! will have to wait

I haven't read any of the books, only followed the tv show - in which he is truly the star! So awesome it's hard to describe. :D

Oh, and Khaleesi... I'm in love with her. :o

Weird you only got a B- for your show btw, with the last two matches both being B's I would have expected more. But the game is like that from time to time...

The books are good early. More detailed. But the last one was... uh... well. A lot of filler.

Ha, it's funny you like Daenerys so much. I skip all her parts since I already know the story and thus know nothing of worth will ever happen in them. Imho, of course. But I realize you're interest in her might not be purely plot based...

Just maybe.

And I will admit Jorah Mormont is pretty awesome.

Tyrion is the best character in the books too, it's fantastic that they got an actor good enough to do him justice.

Meanwhile: Yeah my show grade was def disappointing. They must have both been pretty low Bs...

And in current news: I put up my show from the week before last. I'm working my way up to today. I hope to get last week's show up tonight, run the PPV after that so I can send the file out, and then I'll do the PPV write up in the next couple days.

Ha, it's funny you like Daenerys so much. I skip all her parts since I already know the story and thus know nothing of worth will ever happen in them. Imho, of course. But I realize you're interest in her might not be purely plot based...

Oh trust me, my interest in her involves a plot... a very kinky one. :D

Did you get a B- for your PPV btw? What was the main event?

Ran the P-P-V... one hell of a show. Mind you the grade doesn't reflect that.

Not one, but two match of the year candidates as well as a 4 1/2 star match.

One of the worst matches in AWA PPV history.

And a new tag team force has emerged in the AWA.

File is off to Jack.

Ran Judgement Day from Philadelphia...

An emotional retirement...

a (somewhat) shocking turn...

Jesse James v Kevin Sullivan = B rated match ?!?! :eek: ...

A pair of B+ matches, including a bloody Hell in a Cell...

Plus a new European Champion...

Judgement Day turned out well, still can't seem to get that elusive A rated show however, but got a B+

File is on to RVD for Slamboree '96

btw...3 of us had PPVs on the same night...bz night in the world of pro wrestling

working hard restructuring the ppv thankfully the main event is still perfect.........cant wait to see how the new WCW president makes an impact tonight .... yes some changes have been made to the long term plans and i hope my next stage of a certain angle doesn't backfire by having the main part not resign with me also very sad to see the signing WWF made this week really irked me but what can you do I'm gonna polish off the new card tonight before bed and run it tomorrow at some point

Archived