Four Corners of Chaos

ry guys uncle ted has kept me in the wcw boardroom all week something about a merger but i think i talked him out of it..............seriously though im back at 100% and june cant be a worse month may so everything should speed up on my end

cool....I was about to start digging up Verne Gagne's yard looking for body parts :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a B- for Slammiversary, poor angles dragged me down.

Save is off to RVD for decisions.

Also: behold the very first ever "brand split" in the world of professional wrestling! Let's see how that works out for me. :p

It is with great excitement that WCW is pleased to announce that about 1 hr agothe final papers were signed by Ted Turner and WCW has purchased the ECWA as well as absorbing all titles we have also added several talents from the ECWA roster what that means tune in to WCW Thursday Nitro on PPV and find out

Ran RAW...

A pair of tag matches for the semi-main and main event...

Semi: (the 4 1st rd KOTR winners from Heat) Lawler & Road Dogg vs Mankind and Layfield = B+

Main: (just 'cause I can) Ric Flair & Rocky Maivia vs Hulk Hogan & William Regal = A (9th best match I've had so far)

Final show grade... B :mad:

oh well, guess it was the lower card that drug down the show

file back to RVD for decisions

It is with great excitement that WCW is pleased to announce that about 1 hr agothe final papers were signed by Ted Turner and WCW has purchased the ECWA as well as absorbing all titles we have also added several talents from the ECWA roster what that means tune in to WCW Thursday Nitro on PPV and find out

file sent to hive already and didn't want this lil tidbit getting lost behind Vince's machine which is due to get a flat in the near future but no worries the evil empire of wcw and uncle moneybags turner will be there to fill the real wrestling void soon enough

To date, two small Japanese promotions have gone out of business (PWFG & UWFi)

The WWF has purchased SMW & UWF

Now ECWA is taken over by WCW...

...Who's next?

...Who's next?

I bet ECW sometime down the line will be taken over by WWF. ;)

WCW also bought WAR, btw.

...Who's next?

WWF isnt gonna take ECW they will be absorbed into the fold of the better wrestling promotion WCW

WWF isnt gonna take ECW they will be absorbed into the fold of the better wrestling promotion WCW

You know what? This is a good idea...that way when I purchase WCW...ECW will be included

:cool:

...seriously though, at this point ECW is Heyman, Dreamer and uhm.....Dances With Dudleys...We've already stripped them bare (yeah we not just I...Hive has D-Von and B-B-Bubba Ray)

You know what? This is a good idea...that way when I purchase WCW...ECW will be included

:cool:

Im afraid you have that backwards as unlike easy e I know how to book stuff fans care about that doesnt change every week.....but dont worry when i take over WWF you can have a job as my pool boy

Im afraid you have that backwards as unlike easy e I know how to book stuff fans care about that doesnt change every week.....but dont worry when i take over WWF you can have a job as my pool boy

As I sit in my luxurous office high atop Titan Towers, sipping champagne and eating caviar, head booker of the ONLY global wrestling promotion in the world I will consider your offer...

...uhm No...

As I sit in my luxurous office high atop Titan Towers, sipping champagne and eating caviar, head booker of the ONLY global wrestling promotion in the world I will consider your offer...

...uhm No...

you know what they say about being on top you got nowhere to go but down but like i said no worries when you fall we will catch you we will be waiting.....time after time........lol sry had to do it...........but dont worry about being the only global company you are only protected by the cooling off period or id be nipping on your heels

...seriously though, at this point ECW is Heyman, Dreamer and uhm.....Dances With Dudleys...We've already stripped them bare (yeah we not just I...Hive has D-Von and B-B-Bubba Ray)

Two things:

1) We both know that you (and probably RVD as well) will buy the entire promotion if only to get Heyman. :p

2) If you're referring to Devon and Ray, as in Team 3D, they're the sole creation and property of TNA. Neither man had worked in ECW at any time before Jarrett signed them, so what are you talking about? :p

you know what they say about being on top you got nowhere to go but down but like i said no worries when you fall we will catch you we will be waiting.....time after time........lol sry had to do it...........but dont worry about being the only global company you are only protected by the cooling off period or id be nipping on your heels

to quote one of my superstars...

"To be the man you got to...." no wait that ain't it

"It's time..it's time..it's..." no...not that...

"Whatcha gonna do whe...." no....

oh wait i got it...

"Just Bring it"

Two things:

1) We both know that you (and probably RVD as well) will buy the entire promotion if only to get Heyman.

I can neither confirm nor deny that report...just noticed this is 666th post on these here boards so woohoo to me bubbly comes out for 1000

2) If you're referring to Devon and Ray, as in Team 3D, they're the sole creation and property of TNA. Neither man had worked in ECW at any time before Jarrett signed them, so what are you talking about? :p

Actually, most of my 'ECW' stars in this 'timeline' either never debuted in ECW or were only briefly there (Mike Awesome, Francine, Beulah, RVD...even Raven would have only been there for 7 months before jumping to WWF)

However, off the top of my head all of the following were 'ECW guys' at one point (in the 'Real World') but are now in one of the big 4:

Raven, Sandman, RVD, The Dudleys, Mikey Whipwreck, Mike Awesome, Balls Mahoney, Cactus Jack, Stevie Richards, Shane Douglas...i'm sure there are more

not to mention guys who are more associated with WWF or WCW, but spent some time in ECW:

Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Benoit, Malenko, Steve Austin, Bam Bam Bigelow...

I miss ECW :(

Archived