B+

B+

B+

My final grade:

B-

:(

Save is off to Rick for TV.

My voodoo skills rule!

I'm still a week behind on my show write ups. Grrr. That ends this week. I swear.

Regardless last weeks write up is off... show will be simmed tonight and sent off or else! ..shakes fist at self..

Damn you, Rick! Why do you get a B for this when I got a B- for my last Impact? You have just as many low grades as I had! Bastard! :p

Don't worry, I'm sure it was a low B!

Or that's what I keep telling you.

Also I messed up a bit on my show posting... luckily the World Wrestling Analyst was there to make the correction!

was hoping to pound out nitro pretty quick but TNA has priority on some shared talent stupid cult fall killing my momentum and prestige so now i have to shuffle the card abit

The game clearly doesn't take into consideration that the talent in question is assigned to my brand that does *not* have shows on thursday...

Well, most of them anyway.

I sent the file off 5 days ago

I assume the save is still with rvd, then.

rvd, are you losing interest in the game? I've noticed that you often take quite a long time to book shows in recent time... :confused:

I assume the save is still with rvd, then.

rvd, are you losing interest in the game? I've noticed that you often take quite a long time to book shows in recent time... :confused:

not at ill if anything ive been focusing to far into the future and not worrying about the present but i have it under control am finishing the show now and then im gonna book the next few weeks on paper to get ahead of the game so hopefully we can get back into rhythm

file is on its way to hive for decisions...picked up a b- for nitro was a little let down by the main had high hopes for the match thought itr could hit the a range but fell at a b which is still good as the show itself scored a B- and was considered a success

Right back at ya

and right back to you for that show on monday that people only watch because theres no other wrestling that night but dont worry when football season starts again you will be crushed again although there might be real wrestling back on mondays not that sports entertainment stuff

All I have to say right now is: poor, poor Rick. :(

...and evil, evil Jack! :eek:

But also? AWA Across America? :eek::eek::eek:

File is off to Rick for decisions.

Btw, can someone explain to me why certain foreign wrestlers have no problem signing for any of you other bastards - or even much smaller American companies - but won't sign for me because "they can earn more money in other parts of the world"? :mad::(

All I have to say right now is: poor, poor Rick. :(

...and evil, evil Jack! :eek:

But also? AWA Across America? :eek::eek::eek:

File is off to Rick for decisions.

Oh if I made plans based around actually retaining my wrestlers things would have gone off the rails a long time ago...

Ron had run his course anyway it had appeared... and to think he was scheduled to be Champion before I saw his contract status...

And yes AWA Across America is where Verne Gagne makes the entire roster walk from Southern California to Maine as a training exercise. The beginings of reality tv!

Btw, can someone explain to me why certain foreign wrestlers have no problem signing for any of you other bastards - or even much smaller American companies - but won't sign for me because "they can earn more money in other parts of the world"? :mad::(

Perhaps you shouldn't be attempting to pay them in Impact-Bucks...

Either way: File is off to Hive for Impact!

Managed to book myself a damn C+ Impact, which hurt my popularity. It looks like I'm losing the race to national big time... :(

Oh well, at least AWA's new show will be without a great number of their biggest stars due to them - quite naturally - chosing to work Impact tonight instead. :p

Ugh, Life is ****ing with me, I've managed to get my last show up and AWA Across America... I'll sim my show tonight and have the file off.

Sorry for the delay...

You are but a cosmic hamster in the depts of the galaxy of the molten fungus.

...yeah, I've been hanging out with Warrior lately.

Archived