Four Corners of Chaos

Got a B- for Global Impact, in spite of my two last matches both scoring B's... oh well. I'll do better next time, at least it's an improvement over last week.

Save is off for the booking of one of those WWF shows that noone watches. "Scattergun Saturday Morning" or whatever it's called.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finished The GReat American Bash got a B had an A rated semi main and a B+ rated main had some bad angles drag everything else down.....File is off to Hive for decisions......The Super J Cup has officially begun with Brian Pillman advancing to the second Rnd over Hayabusa

This is a WCW approved use of a delay!!!!

despite it's seemingly simplistic 2D look and lack of any sort of story mode, it's insanely deep and oddly addictive...one more match and then...ok one more thats it...well one more match and...oh s*** I'm late for work :eek:

RAW has been posted however

despite it's seemingly simplistic 2D look and lack of any sort of story mode, it's insanely deep and oddly addictive...one more match and then...ok one more thats it...well one more match and...oh s*** I'm late for work :eek:

RAW has been posted however

if you can i would look to add a few save games if your playing on a ps3 that is backwards compatible it is extremly easy to add current and retro guys which makes the game even more epic...thx alot now i have to find my copy.no promises but if i find it i may end up in fpr induced coma do to overplay

if you can i would look to add a few save games if your playing on a ps3 that is backwards compatible it is extremly easy to add current and retro guys which makes the game even more epic...thx alot now i have to find my copy.no promises but if i find it i may end up in fpr induced coma do to overplay

Im actually using my old PS2...you can still download the edit packs but you need something....not sure how to do it...making the edits is half the fun however

Path To Glory went off without a hitch... another Match of the Year candidate from Bret Hart and Bob Backlund. The Tag Team Title Match was epic. Great performances from Dustin Rhodes, Dionicio Torres and Cesar Barron as well!

File is off to the WWF for their best AWA impresonation. That's right: It's tournament time!

Ran King of the Ring....meh

B

Well, it's my 8th best show to date (9 of my top 10 shows have been since March, so that's a good sign)

5th best attendance...2nd best PPV buy rate, a success I suppose, but I hoped for better...

file over to Hive for decisions

I'm having an issue here with talent trades: earlier in the game, all was fine... but now, every time I try to loan a third worker from any promotion, it says that 3 is the max and I already have that... which I do not. Very frustrating. Gonna report it in the bug forum.

Save is off to rvd for decisions.

Archived