Modern Warriors 4 (RELEASE)

I've fantasy booked as far into the future as I can without getting too hypothetical (winner of the winner of versus type fights). :p I cannot wait for the next update! I fear I mentioned too many things to work on!

I think now would be a perfect time to update it TBH. Got a few weeks till a major fight is on.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As sad as it is to admit, i'm afraid Wanderlei's chin needs a significant downgrade (if it hasn't been done already). Currently it is at 98% & unfortunately that's no longer the case.

Wow. Never noticed that. That's a big one. His recovery is probably too high as well.

No way, PRIDE never die!

I know you're being facetious, but I don't even think Wanderlei in his prime deserved that kind of a chin. Tag must have been listening to Sandstorm when he did those stats. Prime Wanderlei to me should have very high stun recovery, above average chin. Now I'd say they should both be average or worse.

I know you're being facetious, but I don't even think Wanderlei in his prime deserved that kind of a chin. Tag must have been listening to Sandstorm when he did those stats. Prime Wanderlei to me should have very high stun recovery, above average chin. Now I'd say they should both be average or worse.

Worse most likely. He didn't deserve those in his prime either though. I think Leben's is like 75, it needs to be higher.

Only fighter to score a victory over GSP in my game is BJ Penn in my 1st ever PPV, Sanchez just recently lost a title match to GSP. Sanchez is doing okay, 2 losses in 5 fights for me. His other loss being a TKO to Ellenberger. Incidentally, Ellenberger is now the number 2 welterweight in the world and is on a run of 8 consecutive victories, I'm scared of putting him up against GSP right now because I don't want GSP to drop his title again!

Only fighter to score a victory over GSP in my game is BJ Penn in my 1st ever PPV, Sanchez just recently lost a title match to GSP. Sanchez is doing okay, 2 losses in 5 fights for me. His other loss being a TKO to Ellenberger. Incidentally, Ellenberger is now the number 2 welterweight in the world and is on a run of 8 consecutive victories, I'm scared of putting him up against GSP right now because I don't want GSP to drop his title again!

BJ is a little overrated in the game somehow. I don't think it is Tags fault as it is the game engine. BJ does have a super granite chin though.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pokerking88" data-cite="Pokerking88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31243" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>BJ is a little overrated in the game somehow. I don't think it is Tags fault as it is the game engine. BJ does have a super granite chin though.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> BJ should have a super granite chin.</p>

Nick Diaz

Needs some adjustments in my opinion.

Ran a few fights using the quick fight feature & it always seem's like Diaz starts to get tired midway through the 2nd round, so i checked his stats out & surprisingly his conditioning is only at 72, which, in normal circumstances is a decent number but Diaz's conditioning should be one of the best, if not thee best in the game).

Also his stun recovery (64), Heart (77) & in particullar his chin strength (74) need to be increased because Diaz can take some heavy shots.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Scrazy" data-cite="Scrazy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31243" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone else always have Diego Sanchez taking a win over GSP?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea its annoying.</p><p> </p><p> Sanchez has beaten GSP in 5 different games so far. So tired of it. No way on earth that would ever happen. </p><p> </p><p> Dominick Cruz can't get a win against anyone at all. Neither can Jon Fitch. Two of the top guys in the sport period. </p><p> </p><p> So I had to edit the database to be more realistic. Jose Aldo also can't beat anyone in the game. After looking at his stats it seems as if he was never even touched. Everything is sitting in the middle with out any advanced skills.</p>

Aldo's doing okay in my game, still champion after 5 defences. Dominick Cruz is awful though, 1 win in 5 fights since I started the game and that was against a very weak regen I signed for the sole purpose of getting a win for Cruz.

Seems like Aldo and Cruz are in need of revamping, i never really seen the problems with some fighters since i spend alot of time going through and editing fighters etc.

Wanderlei one i did notice he's chin is ridiculous.

Look forward to the new version.

He said a couple of weeks ago he hoped to get something out soon. I gotta level with ya here, Tag, I have three days off and no AC. Getting my new UFC game going sure would help me forget about the heat. :p

I would love it soon as well lol. I just want an updated roster :p