Announcement On RaveX/WreSpi

Phil Parent

Hey all, Posting this message to say that RaveX will be supporting Wrestling Spirit with real world update. No Release Date Is Announced. You should all play the original data. And learn to love those characters, THEY are the characters of Wrestling Spirit, not Triple H and The Undertaker. Here are some details: - The data will not be a 100% port from TEW. First release will only have WWE. - In respect with the game's spirit, the update will be more laid back than the TEW updates, which are more hardcore. For exemple, the primary identity of the wrestlers will be their gimmick name, not their real name. Rosters won't have as much dimension as their TEW counterparts, either. Keeping WWE in mind, the roster will only have the active wrestlers in the company, as listed on WWE.com. No OVW wrestlers, no referees, announcers, staffers. This is done as to simplify matters, and make this a different experience. - RaveX will use the default move database as much as possible to create original movesets for every wrestler. - The TEW KyKys will be used when possible. - The updater assigned to you from RaveX is Me. I will keep helping Jeff with TEW updates at the same time. Jeff will not be working on WreSpi. - The name of the update series will be "RaveX Fighting Spirit Update" (FiSpi Update), in honor of WreSpi's original name. And that is that. EDIT: And oh yes, one more thing. The bios will be less "Smart" and more mark-ish and kayfabed. So instead of.... "A product of the WCW power plant, a mid-1999 graduate, Jimmy "Akio" Yang debuted on television in 2000, at first as a curiosity, his style and looks being reminiscent of Bruce Lee. Spent 3 years in Japan following WCW's demise." You'd get.... "Junior-Heavyweight who is a Chinese-American, Akio likes to use sky-twisting manoeuvers from the top rope. Is suspected to have links with the underground world. Has had difficulties climbing in the WWE's cruiserweight rankings."

I think the CornellVerse is interesting and all, but Im looking forward to a real world update much more. I want to work my way up from backyard yardtard, to minor leagues, to TNA to WWE or WWE to TNA... To know alot of the people that your "BSing" with in the back, To have grown up watching them.... and having one of them become a friend, or an enemy... ya know.... kinda cool.

Not saying I'm not doing it. Here's what I have to do right now. 1) Find myself a new REAL LIFE job 2) Update My Share Of TEW Data 3) Do My WreSpi Data 4) Update My ESPN Hockey 2K5 Guides And I like some entertaining hobby time too, and there's something called family life. So I've got lots on my hands. Most games are fantasy worlds. I think that people should embrace Adam's games' Fantasy World. I think people should create their OWN fantasy world!!! If I would be listening to myself ONLY, I'd update the CornellVerse!! I'd add a fed with characters of my creation! Because let's face it, the business never sucks as bad in fantasy worlds as it does right now in reality.

I usually add my own fed and fantasy characters, but I have to admit, nothing would please me more than to beat the tar out of HHH. I am kind of doing it myself, making the "real" world updates in my game, so I ain't rushing you, but you guys are MUCH better at it, so I am awaiting this little tidbit, lol.

Archived