Four Corners Of Chaos Redux

Interesting. So are you going to do WM and RR as supercards booked by both of you and the rest of the PPVs as brand-specific? And are you going to have 1 PPV per month per brand, or once every 2 months?

We haven't fully discussed it but I'm sure the "big four" will be joint and I'd like to have brand specific PPVs but that will be discussed :D

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We haven't fully discussed it but I'm sure the "big four" will be joint and I'd like to have brand specific PPVs but that will be discussed :D

Cool. Any hope of seeing either (or both) of you take up defunct WCW PPVs like Starrcade, Fall Brawl (with WarGames, ooh I love WarGames!), Bash at The Beach, etc...?

Cool. Any hope of seeing either (or both) of you take up defunct WCW PPVs like Starrcade, Fall Brawl (with WarGames, ooh I love WarGames!), Bash at The Beach, etc...?

I'm not sure, I'd imagine we may be adding some new PPVs maybe 2 or 4 eventual, I don't know which one's and I'd much prefer Fall Brawl and Bash At The Beach than New Year's Revolution or The Great American Bash (even though that was a WCW PPV). Also, in a way Starrcade seem too good to be just another WWF/E event so I think if either of us could come up with something cool or special it's an option, but I don't want it to just slot in as another PPV if you know what I mean. It's too good to be equal to Backlash or Vengeance! :D

I hate you for taking Angle, he was my next pick :mad:

I think the Championships should be brand specific, as managing a World Champion who is dual-branded sounds complicated. With this in mind, my next pick is Undisputed Champion Triple H!

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

Raw

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Chris Jericho

Triple H

For anyone reading along this is the running order: SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw, SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

I'm glad you took HHH as I'm looking forward to booking a new championship :D That said the first five picks have been the exact five I had on my list in the very same order :eek: Anyway... My first pick is The American Bad Ass and his bro KANE!

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

For anyone reading along this is the running order: SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw, SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

Speaking of champions, Raw selects the five time, five time, five time, five time, five time WCW World Heavyweight Champion Booker T!

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

For anyone reading along this is the running order: SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw ,SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

Not looking for another big guy and I'm sure Enigma will be after him soon, and I know he'll tell me he hates me but, the returning (he hasn't actually redubuted but he is under contract) Eddie G is drafted to SD! :p

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Running Order: SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw ,SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

Not looking for another big guy and I'm sure Enigma will be after him soon, and I know he'll tell me he hates me but, the returning (he hasn't actually redubuted but he is under contract) Eddie G is drafted to SD! :p

I. Actually. Hate. You. :mad:

That was definitely my next pick, but oh well. My next two picks are "The Crippler" Chris Benoit and Rob Van Dam.

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Running Order: SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw ,SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

I was half way through typring The Whole F'N show and changed my mind to get Eddie :D

This time I'm going for a star who should have been a WHC in his time and I hope he will at one point in my game William Regal!

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Running Order: SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw ,SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

I was half way through typring The Whole F'N show and changed my mind to get Eddie :D

This time I'm going for a star who should have been a WHC in his time and I hope he will at one point in my game William Regal!

Are you reading my mind? Regal was my next pick :(

This might be slightly left field; but with you having two picks next up,I'm worried you'll take him. So... I select Brock Lesnar!

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Running Order: SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw ,SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw , SD!, SD!, Raw

Honestly I'm not trying to p you off. It's just we both seem be staying away from the same big names.

These are two good picks IMO, I'm taking Edge & Christian

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Honestly I'm not trying to p you off. It's just we both seem be staying away from the same big names.

These are two good picks IMO, I'm taking Edge & Christian

Yep two good picks there. I think it's time to add some star power to the RAW roster, I draft the Big Show

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

I'm a bit heel heavy and I'm thinking of going for the big name, but I just can't do it :p So instead Jeff Hardy is coming to SD!

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Jeff Hardy

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

I'm a bit heel heavy and I'm thinking of going for the big name, but I just can't do it :p So instead Jeff Hardy is coming to SD!

Haha, probably a good move as the Hardyz were going to be my two picks. I'm considering taking the big name, but it's time for a tag team I think. So I'll take The Dudley Boyz!

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Jeff Hardy

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

Running Order: SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw ,SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

I think Matt is useless, so I may take him later :p but up now is Diamond Dallas Page, he is bad but he is entertaining, (fairly) over AND has good performance skills so I'll take him. :D

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

Running Order: SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw ,SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

Raw needs a hero... The Hurricane will fill that role nicely...

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

The Hurricane

I've just noticed we have HBK on the roster but he is injured and he didn't return until June 2002 IRL, would it be fair to say he's out of the drafts?

I can't believe Hurricane went before the three original member of that stable :D

My picks are going to be X-Pac and Bradshaw

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

X-Pac

Bradshaw

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

The Hurricane

I've just noticed we have HBK on the roster but he is injured and he didn't return until June 2002 IRL, would it be fair to say he's out of the drafts?

I can't believe Hurricane went before the three original member of that stable :D

Yeah that sounds fair to me. Makes the most sense.

I know, I thought it was funny... but I'm afraid I've cracked. Much more popularity over performance products scare me, so I need some star power. I feel dirty saying this, but... Hulk Hogan.

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

X-Pac

Bradshaw

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

The Hurricane

Hulk Hogan

I win... wait you have one of the most over guys in the world :(:D The pick directly after The most famous wrestler of all time the CW Champ... Tajiri!

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

X-Pac

Bradshaw

Tajiri

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

The Hurricane

Hulk Hogan

Sorry for interrupting you guys again, but I'm curious: are you only drafting people actually contracted to WWF at the time...?

Yeah, it's basically like the draft they did in 2002 irl, but we're actually going to run the two drafts in competition with each other. We'll then have to fight it out for people from outside the WWF. At least that's my understanding of it.

I win... wait you have one of the most over guys in the world :(:D The pick directly after The most famous wrestler of all time the CW Champ... Tajiri!

Hollow victory huh? :o

I actually wanted Tajiri next, but I guess you needed some form of Championship on the blue brand. I think it's time for me to do something surprising and take good ole JR. Jim Ross is staying on Monday Night Raw!

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

X-Pac

Bradshaw

Tajiri

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

The Hurricane

Hulk Hogan

Jim Ross

Running Order: SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw,SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

Yeah I think if it's cool with Enigma, my idea since I got first pick, Enigma gets first "benefit" on the signings, so say we both want Rey Mysterio and Sting and Mick Foley and IDK, maybe Buff Bagwell (not that I want him :p).

And we both put in a list of order, that we want Bagwell as our first choice, however the next time that comes up, say if we both have Rey third, I get him.

After that I'm not sure if we'd carry on the Raw, SD, SD, Raw thing we've been doing or go for the Raw, Sd, Raw, Sd, but that will (hopefullt) be discussed :)

Also, if you have any other questions feel free to "interrupt" I don't mind :D

Don't you have two picks of have I messed up here?

No I messed up sorry. My second pick is Billy gunn.

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

The Undertaker

Kane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Edge

Christian

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

X-Pac

Bradshaw

Tajiri

Raw

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Booker T

Chris Benoit

RVD

Brock Lesnar

Big Show

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

The Hurricane

Hulk Hogan

Jim Ross

Billy Gunn

Running Order: SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw,SD!, Raw, Raw , SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

Archived