QUEST Heritage Wrestling - Japan's Finest

http://i52.tinypic.com/k9jd5t.jpg

QUEST Heritage Wrestling to Undergo Big Changes!

Adam Lim Reports

Go Matsunaga and Takemi Kondou were early casualties of QUEST's new outlook on the wrestling world.

Within the closing months of 1977, Uroko Saki hinted at his stepping down from the leadership reigns of QUEST Heritage Wrestling. Finally, within the first week of January, of the year 1978, he followed through with his plan. Uroko handed the promotion off to successful road agent Shane McKen (Pictured Below).

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxpbiw.jpg

'Case in point, I just don't think that Go Matsunaga and Takemi Kondou are ready for QUEST.' said McKen, who was reportedly very excited for his future with and for the future of the company. McKen has already stated that he has big plans for future tours, and new wrestlers to come join up with QUEST on a trial period. WrestlElectricity.com has leaked the following wrestlers as possible candidates for contracts with QUEST, be it on tour or as a regular, pay per appearance deal.

- Boston's own
Buck Winslow
has been reportedly in contact with Shane McKen already. Buck would be a tremendous addition, even in old age, to the QUEST roster.

- A feud for Vladimir Nezorov could be on the horizon, as Russia's
Alexander Tomov
could be making his way onto the roster.

- Bringing a style similar to Saionji Omura's,
Kimitada Ohishi
could be making his debut on tour with QUEST.

QUEST's first tour is set to begin halfway through January, but McKen has left a note that it could just be a regular event to hype up the fans for the first big tour.

I'm your Japanese Wrestling reporter, Adam Lim.

http://i52.tinypic.com/k9jd5t.jpg

QUEST's First Shows Announced!

Adam Lim Reports

As reported earlier this week, QUEST's new owner and head booker, Shane McKen has now announced three new events for QUEST Heritage Wrestling.

• QUEST Flashback Tour, to be held on Tuesdays
  • QUEST Vintage Tour, to be held on Thursdays
  • QUEST Opening Ceremonies, to be held this upcoming Saturday

McKen himself had little to say.

'The company is moving forward and I firmly believe that under my direction, the company will move towards bigger and better things. The Opening Ceremonies will set the tone for the year, showcasing a more elegant wrestling tone but yet staying true to the style of wrestling that QUEST is known for.'

McKen's first show, the Opening Ceremonies, will be held this Saturday at the Ibaraki Community Hall. Come with your friends and family, and dress for the occasion.

Interview with Alexander Tomov

Adam Lim Reports

It's been a big week for QUEST Heritage Wrestling, culminating in the first signing, Alexander Tomov. We brought Tomov in for an interview before his rumored first appearance at QUEST's Opening Ceremonies.

Here is the interview in it's entirety:

AL: Hey there Alexander, how are you feeling today?

AT: Feeling great, I'm enjoying my stay in Japan very much.

AL: That's great to hear! We've got some fan questions for you today, won't keep you too long.

AT: Bring them on.

AL: Mr Tomov, what's it like leaving Berlin to perform with the wrestlers of QUEST?

AT: I couldn't tell you what it's like to wrestle with the men of QUEST, because I haven't wrestled them yet (laughs). So far, my stay in Japan has been wonderful, and I've met Shou Hazama and Akira Shirou who have made my time here very pleasant.

AL: Who do you think will be your biggest challenge in QUEST?

AT: Obviously the champion, Fuuma Magami.

AL: Finally, who do you think will be your biggest ally, and your greatest nemesis here in QUEST?

AT: My greatest nemesis will probably be Vladimir Nezorov. I couldn't tell you who my ally is, because I am not here to make friends. I am here, to crush my opponents.

AL: Thank you very much for your time Mr Tomov.

AT: No problem Adam.

Here is the final card for QUEST's Opening Ceremonies

Main Event

FUUMA MAGAMI © vs RYO INOZUKI

AKIRA SHIROU vs SHINYA MOMOCHI

KIMITADA OHISHI vs HIDEHIKO UEDA

EXODUS & KINCAID © vs AMANO & HASEGAWA

VLADIMIR NEZOROV vs ASATO MATSUBARA

ALEXANDER TOMOV vs NAOSHI SHINOMORI

YUTAKA YAMAMOTO vs SHOU HAZAMA

PANTHER TANIMOTO vs DANGER KUMASAKA

Archived