A New Power is Rising (Current Day Real World Data)(August 2011 Edition Available)

There's a few WWE things wrong.

Undertaker is set to Heel

CM Punk is set to Face (i know he get cheered but he's still a heel)

The Bella's should have each other set as Manager

Alberto should have Ricardo as Manager

WWE should have a PPV contract with Bskyb

NTL doesnt really exsist

Raw is shown live in the UK on Sky Sports 3 Late night/graveyard

TNA PPVs are all set to the last day of the month.

Oh and I love the inflated stats, i personally think they're more realistic.

Great to see one fo your releases out Legend,

few notes...

I could be wrong but

i thought Alex Colon was eddie and Carly Colons cousin?

Joey Machete and The Shiek are the same person?

Charles Robinson and Ricky Steamboat were both under contract with the WWE?

John Layfield, Michelle McCool, Shantelle Taylor are retired?

Don West isn't a wrestler?

Larry Zybsko is out of retirement and working for one of the NWA's?

Tim White is worker for WWE as a producer?

Slick Johnson is still with TNa as a referee?

one point though is Lord Humongous (Sid's son), been watching a few videos of him on youtube and this guy is awful, serious his stats are massively out, (in my opinion) anyway checkout the video of him and scott hall vs sid and indy worker pokerface below..

Anyway apart from that awesome as always...

I'd love to see WWC, OVW and a Uk promotion for the next release..

i'll get on fixing all these, thanks for the feedback and keep it coming. Also i don't want to clutter this data up with a ton of promotions so at this point i'm still deciding on what promotions im going to add. On that note what is currently consider the prominent promotion in UK?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frontier Wrestling Alliance or 1 Pro Wrestling are the most well known I would say.

1PW is closing after the next show, thank god, I've never seen a promotion ran by such an incompetant idiot, its partly laughable but then again partly sad for the people being ripped off by him.

FWA don't seem to be interested in running mainstream shows these days, wrestling conventions, theme parks seem about it.

Top 2 promotions running right now in the UK, 4FW in the South (Swindon) and I'd say PBW up in Scotland. On top of that maybe put NGW or NBW in but even IPW have stopped running their regular shows it seems and 4FW runs weekly around the Reading, Swindon, Bristol that type of bracket so they'd be your best bet.

Would get a ton of different workers in the data too.

I'm so glad CK's getting so much attention lately. I've been around the Windsor, ON area back when I was in college and not to brag or anything but I actually trained with CK3. Well, its more like he helped train me back in the day. Needless to say, I'm not wrestling anymore but those were fun times.

I always thought (and so did everybody else at the training centre) that he had excellent mic skills. I'm very excited for him and hopefully he'll be on TV soon.

Help

Don't know if anyone else has this problem but when I download the pic pack it didn't download attempt 1. Attempt 2 it downloaded but won't unrar because it says file is incomplete. Same happened third time I tried to download it. Any other way I can get the pictures for this scenario? Looks like a great scenario

My only problem about All Star is they do their whole tour the country doing the same matches again and again. They're probably the best ran company in the UK but they don't like people knowing their British haha, it's purely 'American Wrestling'

Some of their talent should be included though.

not sure if you want to add them but they have been in previous games.

NWA Anarchy transferred ownership back in March and didn't go out of business like was being suggested at one point. http://www.facebook.com/NWAAnarchy is their Facebook fan page and they have been using it a lot as of late. There is some sort of relationship between them, NWA Charlotte (which I am not even sure is running shows still), Rampage Pro Wrestling (down in Warner Robins, GA) and Alternative Pro Wrestling (basically their developmental).

The NWA North American Heavyweight Championship is currently being based in this promotion.

Dove Entertainment, LLC is currently the ownership of the promotion. I believe the owner is a "Franklin Dove" but I know nothing about the guy.

Will provide other info if I have it. However, I am more or less out of the loop with things up there and have been for a while. (Been working on a couple of films and a couple of scripts for projects so no time (nor real desire after the last trip I made) to drive up to their shows.)

WWE have released:

DH Smith

Chris Masters

Melina

Vladimir Kozlov

They didn't in my game, :) :)

I'm still on day one of this month, and so my world is now different. I do see quite alot of talent just waiting to be brought up (brought two of them up from development, and haven't made my first show yet.

For the next release though, those facts I quoted are good to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update and bump this i though i'd let everyone know to expect the next version sometime around mid-September/Early October. After working my ass off to get this first version release ready i've been breaking a bit and play testing the mod. I've decided to add Westside Xtreme Wrestling, NCW : Femme Fatales, Maximum Pro Wrestling, One Pro Wrestling and Pro Wrestling EVE in the next release to help flesh out the game world a bit.

Also just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback and please keep it coming so i know what needs fixed :).

<p>I've updated the first post with the 1.1 Update Link. Additions and changes in the update include......</p><p> </p><p>

Additions</p><p>

Women Superstars Uncensored</p><p>

nCw : Femmes Fatales</p><p>

Pro Wrestling EVE</p><p>

Westside Xtreme Wrestling</p><p>

International Pro Wrestling: UK</p><p> </p><p>

---------------------------------------</p><p>

Fixes and Misc.....</p><p> </p><p>

Everything reported should be fixed.</p><p> </p><p>

I've revised shimmers (and other indy womens) stats to bring them more in line with WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts. But expect more changes and balancing in future versions.</p><p> </p><p>

TNA has been renamed to Impact Wrestling.</p><p> </p><p>

There are a quite a few more small fixes/adjustments i've made since the last version.</p><p> </p><p>

----------------------------</p><p> </p><p>

This can pretty much be considered the September update, so i wouldn't expect a new version until late September/ Early October.</p>

Database

i have gone into the game and created a TEST database then tried to move your ANPR Mod into it however none of the databases i have created show up anywhere outside the TEW2010 game screens, i have even done a search of my laptop from the START menu and none of showup.

now i can get the mod to work by putting it in the database but i cannot get the pics to work at all.

What do i need to do?:confused:

• 3 months later...

I'll be downloading this soon and giving it a go. I'm with FutureLegend as I don't mind the inflated stats as I can always change them if I don't like them. And as for chemistry, I can't tell you how many times I've talked to several other fellow TEW players and we all shook our heads when we came across a real world mod where we got a match note saying the Bella Twins had awful chemistry. To quote the Miz... Really? REEEEAAAALLY? So yes, chemistry files are a necessary evil unless in your own personal game you don't give a damn, lol.

EDIT: Uhhhhh... we need a reupload, please. Is it too much to ask people to keep tabs on their uploads to make sure these sites don't take them down?

Archived