WWE 2012, and a Shane O Mac era you can't miss!!! Are You Ready?

Let’s Talk Wrestling!

Your home for everything that is World Wrestling Entertainment!!!

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/QFresh2/Santino%20WCW%20Mainly%20Smackdown/JoeyStylesAAF2.jpg

Joey Styles:
Welcome to
Let’s Talk Wrestling
radio everyone as always your host Joey Styles is sitting here at the number one most listened to radio show! Most of you will be very happy to know that I Joey Styles will be heading back to the announce table this Friday in the WWE as I will be on hand to call the best action from Smackdown.

As we know that entering a new year is normally a big jump off point for the WWE, what with them about to capitalize on the road to Wrestlemania, and their huge main event The Rock vs. John Cena. However I believe that this upcoming week in the WWE is going to be huge. Before we get into that, let’s bring in our guest for this week none other then the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion… Santino Marella!

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/QFresh2/Santino%20WCW%20Mainly%20Smackdown/SantinoMarella4.jpg

Santino Marella:
Thank a you very much to have me on the show Joey the Styles!!!

Joey Styles:
No problem Santino we have been waiting for this moment for a long time, now it finally happens you are on top of the WWE as World Champion of Smackdown.

Santino:
My dreams has come true… to finally become… the World Heavyweight Champions!!!

Joey:
As I was just talking about, the WWE, mainly Smackdown has taken off since Summerslam, and now at Armageddon titles change hands and big matches were put on display and also that pay-per-view was the best show of the year. I must ask Santino who is the one truly leading us into the new era of real wrestling?

Santino:
I’ll tells you who it is, and I must give all the credit to Shane McMahon because since he took over Vince McMahon’s place we have the best talent and great matches every week.

Joey:
I been saying it for a long time now that Smackdown is really leading in wresting matches, I mean no longer do we have these five minute matches, we are getting amazing action not to mention great storylines including your new one with the former two time World champ Christian.

Santino:
We have an amazing line up with the stars of today and the men that lead the WWE in the early 2000’s. We have back Chris Jericho, Christian, and The Undertaker. Also all of that new fire power showing us what wrestling is about, like
me
! Also Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd, and others.

Joey:
I’m not saying that Raw isn’t a great brand in wrestling, but it does seem like Shane is putting a lot of focus on the Smackdown brand since Summerslam as all pay-per-view main events have been Smackdown title matches. Do you see a bit more focus on the Smackdown brand?

Santino:
I know he is trying more new things with us, but I think he is doing the same on Raw because he has pushed up Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, John Morrison and more.

Joey:
So here’s my last question before we take a break and that is do you feel this current standing in wrestling is better then early last year?

Santino:
Absolutely… absolutely.

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/QFresh2/Santino%20WCW%20Mainly%20Smackdown/RandyOrton.jpg

Joey:
We will be back with Randy Orton and his stand point on Smackdown. Stay tuned.

A Shane McMahon Era Bio

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/QFresh2/Santino%20WCW%20Mainly%20Smackdown/ShaneMcMahon.jpg

The new Shane McMahon era took off in late July at the Money In The Bank PPV as we seen Alberto Del Rio win his Raw MITB title along with Cody Rhodes winning the Smackdown MITB. We then went on to crown the first World Heavyweight Champion in the Shane era as Christian would become Champion after beating The Undertaker. Soon after Chris Jericho returned and Randy Orton came back after a drug problem leading to new storylines and situations on Smackdown. On Raw CM Punk was growing in popularity but couldn’t capture the title from John Cena, later on it would be an intense feud between the two men up until Summerslam when a not so shocking twist came when Alberto Del Rio would cash in the Money In the Bank contract to win against Champion John Cena after having CM Punk disqualified. Del Rio would go on to defend against Triple H, John Cena, and John Morrison. Christian would also hold on to his title until Armageddon defending seven times against The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, and Randy Orton. The Shane McMahon era has become one of the most trilling eras as the five minute match has been tossed out the door for some of the truly best matches of all time. Many like Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes, Cody vs. Randy vs. Christian, The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho and more. This new era has done nothing but bring in millions upon millions of dollars and viewers.

THANK YOU SHANE O MAC!!!

Archived