"real-world" players and coaches

toying around with the idea of updating player and coach files for the upcoming season... however after an hour or so of poking around in the game and its folders, i don't think i quite know how to do this

i'm really good in Excel so i'm hoping that the files can be created/edited from there? not so great with database editing...

i guess for starters i'm wondering if you have to start a league first, then edit it from within, or if the files can be created first, separate from a league, and then imported... does that question even make sense?

if someone can point me in the right direction, i'll start to see what i can do in copying rosters over into excel, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if this thread let a bunch of people on... i see a bunch of view but no replies lol

i've tried exporting a player file from a current league... it looks pretty good with all player names, team, age, position, and all ratings (including potential letter grades)

when i go in-game to player file editor and click "import csv" i get Run Time Error 6 'overflow'

i was just hoping that there would be some way to put something together outside of the in-game editor...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zhawks
I wouldn't see why you couldn't... I would just make sure that you have the delimitaters set up properly... No idea what FBCB10 needs though... If you have exported and have a file and it won't update you could contact support.. I've never tried before.

Archived