The London-Verse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been floating a few ideas around the old noggin' (English slang for head) for ways to promote this mod and I think I may have stumbled upon a good one.

I'm thinking about getting a board member to book one show as the recently completed PWD promotion and post their thoughts on the event and roster in general in a review of sorts. This would give the board a greater insight into what the promotion will have in store when the London-Verse is released. Instead of giving my view on the company as a creator, it might be more beneficial if an "outsider" with a fresh pair of eyes did this to give the perspective of someone who will see the universe as a brand new entity so to speak.

I would like to hear feedback on this idea and anybody interested in booking a show and writing a report, please get in contact with me via this thread or PM.

Cheers.

Cool thanks! What kind of lighting settings do you use, if you don't mind me asking? I'm always on the lookout for different light settings to change up how my stuff looks from time to time.

Marco Lighting preset 2. Use it for all of my recent TEW renders.

Thought I would post this on the last page to ensure it doesn't get lost in the shuffle:

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse%20logos/PWD.jpg

Book a PWD show and Write a Review!

I have been floating a few ideas around the old noggin' (English slang for head) for ways to promote this mod and I think I may have stumbled upon a good one.

I'm thinking about getting a board member to book one show as the recently completed PWD promotion and post their thoughts on the event and roster in general in a review of sorts. This would give the board a greater insight into what the promotion will have in store when the London-Verse is released. Instead of giving my view on the company as a creator, it might be more beneficial if an "outsider" with a fresh pair of eyes did this to give the perspective of someone who will see the universe as a brand new entity so to speak.

I would like to hear feedback on this idea and anybody interested in booking a show and writing a report, please get in contact with me via this thread or PM.

Cheers.

Archived