My thoughts on the game

The interface looks good. I found it easy to add moves and stuff. But you should be able to do some things with the audience. Like when you smash your opponents head into the turnbuckle you could make them count. Also you should be able to taunt the audience if you are a bad guy. These things is just as important as your moves. If these things are in I couldnt find them. Trial should last longer. So that you would be able to get a better taste of the game. Like it is now you just get started and then its all over. As it is now im not sure if im gonna buy the game or not. I feel that the demo doesnt give me enough time to get into things. Daniel

It is, well it was. Adam just decided to remove the fact it could finish the match (along with a few other low level submission moves) since matches never finish like that in real life and it kind of spoilt the flow of the game when you had could have a load of submission attempts early in the match to moves that really had no chance to ever lead to the finish.

That is the one thing that annoyed me about a couple other wrestling games and I think it is good that light moves don't finish the match. I get annoyed when I play some wrestling games and I am having a great back and forth match and then the opponent executes something weak like a armdrag or snapmare and gets the pin on me. If you want your wrestler to have a sleeper move (or any other submission) that has a chance to finish the match you could import a new move like a renamed version of the sleeper hold for your saved game and then edit the move and increase the success rate of finishing the match.

Eh sorry but a sleeper is a submission move plain and simple. At least you should weaken the other wrestler. This is also something that is used to gain heat. Lift the arm once twice and then on the third attempt it stays up. Same thing with knee bars and armbars they are also used to weaken the opponent. For example if your opponents finisher is a flying move you would go after his legs to soften him up. So that when he tries to climb the turnbuckle he would have more trouble doing it. Daniel

Archived