CZCW:Through the eyes of an internet fan.

THE QUINN KILBANE BLOG

Decemeber 20th 2005

Hello my name is Quinn Kilbane, welcome to my blog. Firstly let me introduce myself I’m currently residing just outside of Los Angeles whilst I’m studying journalism at California State University Northridge. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I liked wrestling in fact I’m a huge fan. And with being from Boston and growing up in the east and being able to witness the East Coast Wars live was amazing . Ever since my dad took me to watch NYCW at the age of seven I was hooked.

But me dwelling on past times is not why I’m writing this blog at all, you see I’m writing because I recently managed to get to watch some live wrestling for the time here in California. You’re probably thinking well he’s gone to see Tommy Cornell and the rest of Total Championship Wrestling. Well no you’re wrong I’m actually talking about Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling, it’s a promotion offering some of the best young talent I’ve seen on the wrestling circuit. Growing up in the east I was use to a more traditional wrestling scene where the forces of good battled the forces of evil.

But here in Cali it was something different completely this was more about the skills you possessed not how good on a microphone you can be being backed by the same simple moves. The show I went to see was CZCW Christmas Cage Chaos where in the main event Snap Dragon retained the CZCW Championship against Remmy Skye which was amazing Snap Dragon hit a 450 splash from the top of the cage for the pinfall, the crowd was going wild and so was I. With there high-flying cruiserweights to there excellent technician based wrestlers, its easy to say CZCW is hopefully going places.

Signing off

Quinn.

off-story: My WPL game wont load up ever since my computer crashed the other day so I've decided that using the same 2005 data I was using before I'm going to start a game with CZCW. hope you enjoy the read people.

THE QUINN KILBANE BLOG

January 2nd 2006

Hello again peeps, I know it’s been a while since I posted on my blog, I’ve been back east visiting my family in Boston for Christmas and the new year. But I should be back in Cali in the next few days, so I was searching the internet the other day and whilst checking CZCW.com I found a video that I found most interesting so I though I’d post it on here let me know what you think people.

* The video starts with the camera zooming in on a dimly lit room*

* A silhouette of shadowy looking character appears and husky voices starts talking*

???: So every where I look in CZCW, all I see is lustful, gluttonous and envious people well it makes me sick, CZCW needs to be cleanse of its sinful ways. I’m coming for the people who have wronged in this world. The people shall be cleansed and shall see the light. Because when the heavens open and fire rains down from the sky and it burns into the flesh of those who have disobeyed the rules and sinned I shall be standing over them, stained in blood and victorious. Just remember people…

???: ENOUGH IS NEVER ENOUGH

* The Video fades to black and cuts off*

I told you it was interesting, I can’t wait to find out who it is and what it means for CZCW and it’s future.

Signing off

Quinn.

THE QUINN KILBANE BLOG

January 5th 2006

Afternoon all,

Well I’m finally back in California after what seems an eternity. So late last night I decided to do a little bit of digging into to the video that I posted a few days back, and talking to some CZCW junkies on the internet I found that it’s apparently it’s to promote the upcoming debut of John Greed, if so I believe that could be a totally awesome signing for CZCW.

In some other CZCW they announced today that they have signed several new wrestlers that will be making there debuts at the up coming CZCW Revolution event. Talking of that event CZCW released part of the card yesterday…

Fox mask VS Fumihiro Ota

Masaru Ugaki VS Darryl Freeman

Insane Machine VS ???

Plague VS Remmy Skye

The Gilbert Brothers VS Hitomaro Suzuki & Tsurayuki Kamachi

Looks like a pretty good card to me, I’m looking forward to seeing the Japanese guys debut and see what they offer to CZCW, but let me know your predictions for the show.

Signing off

Quinn

Archived