Worker Relationships

You can view your own relationships on the personal screen. I [i]think[/i] you can see the other workers relationships in the library, but don't hold me to that. As for your second question, yes relationships effect the game world. If you have alot of people who dislike you in a fed, good luck getting a job there unless the booker and/or owner really like you (or are related to you ;)). Likewise, if a fed has alot of people who like you, you can get offered a place higher up the card (and thus paid more) or at least a job because they'll hype you up to the people in the office. I think having friends on the roster also makes it more likely that you'll get title shots and have other good fortune.

Yeah, I'm not talking about relationships the player has with other workers. I'm talking about relationships that other workers have with each other, not involving the player. I don't know where to get access to them in the library. Also, can non-player workers get injured? I don't see injuries for them listed anywhere either.

I think they come into effect when you have fights with other workers. IE, if the worker you came to blows with is well liked by the rest of the roster, those workers are more likely to dislike you as well, while if the worker is disliked, they are more likely to let it blow over (I think in one case I got a worker to like me due to a fight I got into with another worker. At least, it was fun to talk with a guy I had no other contact with, other than he being in the locker room when the fight broke out, shake my hand when I went to the next show of that promotion :)).

Well, it can be relevant if what the others said is true. If, for example, you are picking fights backstage, you want to know if Weenie Wrestler X is best buds with the head booker so that you don't mess with him. Likewise, if you know that Weenie Wrestler Y is hated by everyone, you could go kick the crap out of him in order to become popular. Also, yes, it does add something to the atmosphere of the game world - why not display them? If non-player worker relations really have no bearing on the game either directly or indirectly, why take up the memory to keep track of them? I am, however, under the impression that they do do something, and thus it would be useful to be able to view them as well as simply interesting.

[QUOTE=Nutlaw]Well, it can be relevant if what the others said is true. If, for example, you are picking fights backstage, you want to know if Weenie Wrestler X is best buds with the head booker so that you don't mess with him. Likewise, if you know that Weenie Wrestler Y is hated by everyone, you could go kick the crap out of him in order to become popular.[/QUOTE] If it's like TEW, I believe that won't make a difference, as the relationship is only between you and the other wrestler, it's not in a 'chain'.

Archived