Potential Buyer

Hey all, I've got TEW (just installed the latest 1.33 patch, in fact), and I'm scoping out WreSpi here. I've got two quick questions before I lay down $25 for it. 1. In "Rookie to Legend" Mode, once my career is over, does the game world reset? It would be nice if I could just make a new guy right then instead of giving the game universe a full reset, basically nullifying everything that happened during my career. 2. How much replayability is there? Once you retire, is that pretty much it? Or is there always something to do? I know the game hasn't been out long for any player to really answer, so hopefully I get someone else *cough*Adam*cough* to help me out here. ;)

No, the game world finishes once your character leaves it (either through retirement or injury or morale problems), you must start a new game to continue. Honestly though, I don't see many people getting to retirement age - if you haven't achieved all you were planning to by the time you're 50, you're unlikely to do so in the next 15 years while losing stats via your ageing body.

It would be nice to be able to start a new career in the same universe though. That way you have some history with the belts and wrestling federations, etc. Would that be possible to add through some type of export/import option or something?

Yeah, what The Bee said is what I was thinking. It would be cool if you added an option to export the game world. I'm sure there's some sort of game (career) over screen... maybe put a button there that lets you make a "new" database with all the universe info? Then you can start a new game with that info, and maybe tweak it too? I dunno, just throwing out ideas. Either way, I have bought it. That first freakin' month of the trial was enough of a tease.

Archived