Given the rise in popularity of tablets (and the impending purchase of one by yours truly), I was wondering if it were at all possible to run TEW on an android tablet? I'm not the most tech savvy and I am sorry if I sound like an idiot for asking this but its something that has been itching in the back of my mind for quite some time now. It could also be one of the big selling points for me if to get a tablet because this is the only PC game I really play anymore. By the way the tablet I am looking to get is the Galaxy Tab 7.0.

teamviewer works wonders, but i wouldnt pay the 90 they want in the app store when you can get the "trial" version that does the same thing for free.

I'm pretty sure just about any remote desktop app would work as long you have the corresponding program on your desktop or laptop

teamviewer works wonders, but i wouldnt pay the 90 they want in the app store when you can get the "trial" version that does the same thing for free.

I'm pretty sure just about any remote desktop app would work as long you have the corresponding program on your desktop or laptop

Good idea but Im looking for something I can use when not connected to the internet.

Archived