Help with finding a render?

Hey guys, I've been looking for this specific render. I had it on my database but then I ended up losing it due to 2015 Mod project shenanigans.

It's basically this short-haired blond guy with stubble and this sort of half-smirk. Very reminiscent of Darryl Devine, and I'm fairly sure it's not a re-render but most likely a a completely new one someone made, and yes, I've looked through both related threads. From the style of the render, I'd say it's likely to be a jhd1/jtlant/J-Silver creation.

I know it's not exactly the most specific of requests and a pretty big long-shot, but if anyone finds it, I'd be extremely grateful.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spud1305" data-cite="Spud1305" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33289" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not sure if this is maybe the one you are referring to?<p> I have this one, its JSilver I think that did it and it was a Re-render of Simon Ice from the C-Verse.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, my guy was blond. Head was straight in the render and looking forward (if a little heading downward as he smirked).</p>

One of the Gauge/Keith boys?

No, it was a single render, and I don't think it was for any wrestler in the database.

Not this is it? It's a J-Silver render.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n611/GDS_Render_Community/TEW/J%20Silver/RMJ45.jpg

Nope. Straight head, blond, stubble instead of a beard, a lazy smirk + closed eyes.

Thanks anyway guys.

I think this might be the guy your looking for his render says Dennis Butler?

That could well be it, as an alternative guess:

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2797/austinsmooth.jpg

Not on my laptop with TEW at the minute, so just going from memory here, this is the render used in the CV 97 mod for Mr. Supreme (a.k.a Dennis Butler).

anyone want to help me find one?

A blonde guy with medium length hair, and a flannel shirt on. Was made for the 70s mod I think. Believe his name was Roy something but im not sure. He had blue eyes too. Someone on this board had him as his avatar for awhile, as well. Thanks.

anyone want to help me find one?

A blonde guy with medium length hair, and a flannel shirt on. Was made for the 70s mod I think. Believe his name was Roy something but im not sure. He had blue eyes too. Someone on this board had him as his avatar for awhile, as well. Thanks.

Roy Stephens yeah I've got that one too.

619445504_RoyStephens.jpg.56d1ed05bdc00cb5e940eb998ae1c62c.jpg

Archived