Anyone in Rookie to Legend mode broken even yet?

i have the same problem but i am working on putting on higher graded matches not trying to win until its a b- rating. I have taken a couple extra loses (my stamina isn't good enough yet) but i am used about 75% of the time now when it was less than 50% before.

I'm in March 2006 and I'm still losing money. I've now got $7076 left. The problem is that every time I start to get somewhere with a promotion they let me go. I was 11 and 0 in WLW and they sacked me. I'm finally getting feuds as a midcard in a couple of places but they keep firing the people I'm feuding with. I think the problem is that I decided to start as a fresh faced 16 year old and no-one wants to pay me a decent wage even though I keep beating the crap out of their stars. I'm 42 and 11 in total and the average match is a C+ so I think I'm doing quite well but I've now got 2 less verbal deals than I had in my first week and I'm earning a third of my living expenses. Any one got any ideas on how I can stop going bankrupt, can I sell a kidney?

Archived