WWE: Wrestlemania 28 and on.

You may notice me from the WMMA 3 diaries, well I decided to do a TEW 2005 diary. I am not a huge wrestling fan and have just started watching wrestling lately so sorry if some of these stuff has already happened (feuds).

Please feel free to make predictions.

Wrestlemania 28

For the WWE Diva Championship, Beth Phoenix vs. Eve – Draw Pinfall Submission DQ NC

For the WWE Tag Team Championship, Air Boom vs. Hawkins and Reks- Draw Pinfall Submission DQ NC

Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler- Draw Pinfall Submission DQ NC

For the WWE Intercontinental Championship, Cody Rhodes vs. Jay Lethal- Draw Pinfall Submission DQ NC

Money In the Bank match, Alberto Del Rio vs. David Otunga vs. Goldust vs. Christian vs. Hunico vs. Sin Cara

For the WWE United States Championship, Jack Swagger vs. John Morrison- Draw Pinfall Submission DQ NC

Ted DiBiase vs. Wade Barrett- Draw Pinfall Submission DQ NC

Tables Match for the WWE Championship, John Cena vs. The Rock

For the WWE Heavyweight Championship, The Undertaker vs. Sheamus- Draw Pinfall Submission DQ NC

An example to predict will be:

For the WWE Heavyweight Championship, The Undertaker vs. Sheamus- Draw Pinfall Submission DQ NC

As you noticed I picked the winner and how they will win. 1 point for winner, 2 points for method.

Note: some of the matches results will be selected by me, the rest will be computer made.

Note 2: Only PPV, will I post predictions.

Wrestlemania 28

Results:

Dark Match:

Santino Marella won a battle royal in 14:41. The final four competitors also included Mick Foley, William Regal and Alex Riley, with Mick Foley being the final elimination.

PPV:

*Fireworks going off on stage*

Jim Ross: Hello everyone and welcome to Wrestlemania 28 in Toronto, Ontario.

Michael Cole: We have one of the best Wrestlemania cards ever, with John Cena taking on The Rock in a tables match and The Undertaker taking on Sheamus. Man I can’t wait.

Jim Ross: Well your are going to have to wait a few hours as those are our last to matches.

Beth Phoenix defeated Eve in 12:21 by pinfall after using a foreign object. Beth Phoenix makes defence number 2 of her WWE Divas title.

Kharma comes out and attacks both Eve and Beth Phoenix, after their match.

*Alberto Del Rio is backstage talking to Josh Matthews.*

Josh Matthews: Alberto what do you think of the other 5 man in tonight’s money in the bank with you?

Alberto Del Rio: They all suck, none of them have ever done anything, like I have. I have won the WWE Heavyweight championship and the Royal Rumble, plus I have only been around for a few years. They will all lose tonight.

Ziggler and Swagger are backstage talking about how good they are.

Air Boom defeated Hawkins and Reks in 16:35 when Evan Bourne defeated Curt Hawkins by pinfall with an Air Bourne. Air Boom make defence number 2 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

An on screen graphic showing an upcoming match between The Rock and John Cena.

Rey Mysterio defeated Dolph Ziggler in 22:02 when Dolph Ziggler was disqualified when Vickie Guerrero ran in and attacked Rey Mysterio.

Having just winning his match, Rey Mysterio scrambles back up the aisle, only celebrating when he is a considerable distance from Dolph Ziggler.

Cody Rhodes defeated Jay Lethal in 16:09 by pinfall with a Beautiful Disaster. Cody Rhodes makes defence number 2 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero are shown arguing backstage.

Christian defeated David Otunga, Goldust, Alberto del Rio, Sin Cara and Hunico in 17:47 when Christian retrieved the briefcase.

An on screen graphic showing an upcoming match between The Undertaker and Sheamus.

Jack Swagger defeated John Morrison in 19:54 by pinfall with a Red, White and Blue Thunder Bomb. Jack Swagger makes defence number 3 of his WWE United States title.

Wade Barrett defeated Ted DiBiase in 21:42 by pinfall with a Wasteland.

After their match, Wade Barrett is going to make a final statement, he takes Ted DiBiase and hits his finishing move to prove a point.

A stretcher came out for DiBiase after the finisher by Barrett

John Cena defeated The Rock in 21:47 when The Rock was put through a table. John Cena makes defence number 2 of his WWE Heavyweight title.

The Undertaker drew with Sheamus in 15:10 following a double KO, after a masked man ran in and attack Sheamus, and do the same to Undertaker. The Undertaker makes defence number 2 of his WWE World Heavyweight title.

After knocking out both The Undertake and Sheamus, this masked man runs away, through the crowd.

Who is this masked man? Is The Rock done after being put through a table? What’s happened to Ted DiBiase? Continue to read on.

• 4 weeks later...

WWE Raw:

Dark Match: Koji Kanemoto defeated Apolo in 8:31 by count out.

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole introduce and hype tonight's show.

John Cena talks about his match last night against The Rock. The Rock then comes out and says Cena was lucky and he deserves a rematch. Then John Laurinaitis tells The Rock he is in the fatal four-way at All-4-1, should he beat The Big Show tonight.

Kelly Kelly defeated Nikki Bella in 9:51 by pinfall with a K2.

Air Boom are shown hanging out backstage.

Air Boom defeated Hawkins and Reks in 13:14 when Kofi Kingston defeated Tyler Reks by pinfall with a Trouble in Paradise.

Ziggler and Swagger are backstage talking about how good they are.

Rey Mysterio is backstage then all of a sudden is attacked by Ziggler and Swagger.

Ziggler and Swagger defeated Rey Mysterio in 18:04 when Jack Swagger defeated Rey Mysterio by pinfall after using a foreign object.

An on screen graphic showing an upcoming match between The Rock and The Big Show.

Goldust defeated Primo in 12:46 by pinfall with a Golden Age.

The Rock defeated The Big Show in 19:32 by pinfall with a handful of tights.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived