diary/dynasty question

I am realy thinking about doing a NWA diary/dynasty. Just wanted to know if an old school say 1985'ish one would be good or a 1991 one where Jim Crocket decided to start up the NWA again after WCW was sold to Ted Turner and WCW withdrew from the NWA. It would be like a what if Flair never went to the WWF and decided to go with Crocket instead, and build the NWA from their and give it that old school feel to it,or maybe just a simple mid 80's mid atlantic diary. all suggestions welcomed.

I am realy thinking about doing a NWA diary/dynasty. Just wanted to know if an old school say 1985'ish one would be good or a 1991 one where Jim Crocket decided to start up the NWA again after WCW was sold to Ted Turner and WCW withdrew from the NWA. It would be like a what if Flair never went to the WWF and decided to go with Crocket instead, and build the NWA from their and give it that old school feel to it,or maybe just a simple mid 80's mid atlantic diary. all suggestions welcomed.

A "What If" would be interesting, if you give WCW the majority of the NWA workers they took with them - to make it a bit of a challenge. To counteract that, I'd give Flair a LONG term contract, written, so you're not left in the lurch (via the editor, depending on what size the new NWA would be, you may not be able to offer written contracts). This might give you more creative license as to what to do, rather than possibly falling back into the boooking of what happened.

Archived