Account Problems

User shawn michaels 82 has his account restricted, for no reason, and he asked me to post here and ask someone from GDS, mainly Arlie, to fix the problem, since it has been a few days since he personally emailed Arlie more then once. Since he cant pm in here, he asked me, and a couple more users (though i think i'm the first to talk about it) to post here, in case the emails haven't been read yet. Hope i have helped him. That's all.

It seems that user Shawn Michaels 82 changed his forum account email, (as he wanted to order WMMA3 and wanted the license to be sent to his new mail) and he thinks it may be the cause for the current restriction of his account, although he did everything accordingto the correct protocol when changing the mail. He ended up not buying the game, and he remains unable to use the forum for a few days now. And again he asked me to post here, since he is unable to pm Arlie, and his mails got no answer. He would like to see the situation resolved as soon as possible. Needless to say that thanks to this he his also unable to buy the game for now, until this is resolved.

I had also answered his email and hadn't heard back. Please confirm you got my response. If not its another ISP I need to get a hold of.

I have no answers in my inbox. Also checked the spam folder. Nothing from gds or any of you guys. You should really get a hold of that ISP...whatever that means. :D

Archived