WWE, In My Hands

Prologue

Wrestlemania 28 had, in theory been a success. However, there were many problems with this years Wrestlemania, with Sheamus and Daniel Bryan being a complete squash match, along with the pointless appearance of Brodus Clay, who didn't even have a match that night!

Vince McMahon soon understood what he needed to do, he needed to bring back the old WWE, the WWE that captivated the world, the WWE that everyone saw as cool and edgy. McMahon soon began to realise he couldn't do it himself, he needed someone to help him, to be an advisor. He contacted a young, British Booker who went by the name of Codey Witt.

After signing a 2 month agreement, Codey Witt was made the new Head Booker of the WWE. He Began to draw up plans for Monday Night Raw, he had been booking a Local Promotion named All British Wrestling, but he had never dreamed that he would be the Head Booker of the #1 Promotion in Sports Entertainment!

Male Superstars

WWE Roster & On Screen Talent

Active Superstars Of Monday Night Raw

"A-Ri" Alex Riley

"The Legit Athlete" Brock Lesnar

"Funkasaurus" Brodus Clay

"Y2J" Chris Jericho

"Best In The World" CM Punk - World Wrestling Entertainment Champion

"Harvard Graduate" David Otunga - Legal Advisor Of John Laurinaitis

"The Show Off" Dolph Ziggler

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Epico - World Wrestling Entertainment Tag Team Champion

"Air Bourne" Evan Bourne

"The All-American American" Jack Swagger

"Team Cenation Leader" John Cena

JTG

"The Big Red Machine" Kane

"The Dread-Locked Dynamo" Kofi Kingston

Lord Tensai

Mason Ryan

Michael Hennig

"The Awesome One" The Miz

Primo - World Wrestling Entertainment Tag Team Champion

"The Biggest Little Man" Rey Mysterio

R-Truth

Santino Marella - World Wrestling Entertainment United States Champion

"Major Broski" Zack Ryder

Active Superstars Of Friday Night Smackdown!

"The Mexican Aristocrat" Alberto Del Rio

Antonio Cesaro

The Big Show - World Wrestling Entertainment Intercontinental Champion

Camacho

"Captain Charisma" Christian Cage

Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan

Darren Young

"The Sinister Scotsman" Drew McIntyre

Ezekiel Jackson

"The Punjabi Playboy" The Great Khali

Heath Slater

Hornswoggle

Hunico

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Jinder Mahal

Johnny Curtis

"The South African Sensation" Justin Gabriel

"The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry

"The Viper" Randy Orton

Ryback

"The Great White" Sheamus - World Heavyweight Champion

Sin Cara

"The Million Dollar Prince" Ted DiBiase

Titus O'Neil

Trent Barreta

Tyson Kidd

The Undertaker

Wade Barrett

Yoshi Tatsu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Divas,, Tag Teams and Champions Coming Soon

Divas and Tag Teams

Active Divas Of Monday Night Raw

"The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix - Injured Ankle

Brie Bella

Eve Torres

"K2" Kelly Kelly

Kharma - Inactive

Nikki Bella

Active Divas Of Friday Night Smackdown!

AJ

Aksana - Also Valet Of Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Kaitlyn

Layla El - World Wrestling Entertainment Divas Champion

Natalya

Rosa Mendes - Also Valet For Epico & Primo

Tamina Snuka

Active Tag Teams Of The WWE

The Uso Boys - Jimmy & Jey Uso

Air Boom - Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne

Supremely Trained - Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel

Primo & Epico - World Wrestling Entertainment Tag Team Champions

WWE Raw Preview

Tonight, The Rock will address the WWE Universe, live in Miami!

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l593/codeydbw/TheRockAdressesUniverse.png

As well as this, we will see WWE Champion CM Punk taking on Dolph Ziggler in a Non-Title match and Chris Jericho will face off against Zack Ryder!

Match Predictions Welcomed, Some sort of prize for the winner(s)

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler

Chris Jericho vs Zack Ryder

John Cena vs Alex Riley

The Miz vs Kofi Kingston

Raw 2/4/12

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9Dd7VygjFG4FM5zPr-ZpgY6O42_maUbfyrudjeYwtEeB8gEO_SQ

WWE Monday Night Raw

Miami, Florida

Segment 1

The Show opens with the usual WWE Event Video and Raw Intro, followed by multiple camera's pacing around the arena, getting glimpses of the excited crowd, who are wielding signs.

Finally, a camera rests in front of the announcer's table, where Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole and Josh Matthews are seated.

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are only 24 hours removed from a phenomenal Wrestlemania!

Jerry Lawler:You got that right Cole, last night was amazing! We saw so many great matches!

Josh Matthews: But argueably the biggest match of the night was when The Rock took on John Cena, in what was claimed to be the ''Biggest Match Of All Time''!

Michael Cole: But now we look towards the future, we have some great matches scheduled tonight, as CM Punk will take on Dolph Ziggler in a Non-Title Match, Mister John Laurinaitis has announced that if Ziggler wins, he will be the new #1 Contender for the WWE Championship! But if CM Punk wins, he gets to choose his challenger!

Suddenly, ''Veil Of Fire'' hits the P.A systems as there is an explosion of fire from the stage, Kane makes his way to the ring, while Raw cuts to a Advert.

Segment 2

Raw comes back from adverts with Kane in the ring, looking as fierce as ever, he un-masks himself and takes a microphone from the standing by Justin Roberts.

Kane: Last night, I broke Randy Orton in the middle of the ring. I Chokeslammed him to hell, from the top rope and now, he is in hospital suffering a minor Neck Injury! The Monster inside me is now stronger then ever! I will continue my reign of dominance and soon, will become the new WWE Champion!

Kane hands the microphone back to Justin Roberts, awaiting for his opponent to come out.

''Victory Is Mine'' plays throughout the arena, as Santino Marella makes his entrance.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, currently in the ring, Kane! And introducing his opponent, from Calabria, Italy....The WWE United States Champion, Santino Marella

!

Match 1

Santino Marella vs Kane - Singles Match - Non-Title

The Match was very early dominated by Kane, who hit a wide range of High Impact moves, from Powerbombs to Side Slams. Santino tried to make a comeback, but Kane laughed at him when he tried to Arm Drag the Monster, he then grabbed the throat of Santino, lifted him up and then back down again to connect with the Chokeslam. Kane gets the 3 count.

The match is over, but Kane isn't done and throws Marella to the outside. He then pulls of the Announce Table cover and the monitors, by this point Santino has made it to his feet. Kane grabbs him by the throat and delivers a devastating Chokeslam through the Announcer's table. EMT's rush to the scene and wheel Marella out, while Kane looks on and laughs.

Segment 3

A Recap Video airs after the advert, showing Santino Marella getting Chokeslammed through the Announcer's Table, as well as being wheeled away.

The camera's then return with Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Josh Matthews.

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have heard news from WWE Medics and it has been reported that our United States Champion, Santino Marella may be Injured, after that huge chokeslam, he will be out for 4 to 6 months.

Jerry Lawler: I just can't believe Kane could be so evil, that Monster!

Josh Matthews: Well, it has been confirmed by John Laurinaitis that next week we will see a 6 Man Elimination Match, to crown the new United States Champion, one of the participants will be Kane.

AWESOME! I Came To Play rings throughout the arena, as the self-proclaimed ''Most Must See WWE Champion In History'' struts to the ring, being greeted by a thunderous amount of boo's.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio.....The Miz!

S.O.S hits the P.A System and the crowd go wild, as Kofi Kingston make his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And introducing his opponent, from Jamaica, representing Air Boom.....Kofi Kingston!

Match 2

The Miz vs Kofi Kingston - Singles Match

The Match was very equal between the two at the start, however Miz managed to gain the advantage after raking the eyes of Kofi, without the Referee noticing. He managed to control Kingston's high flying capabilities most of the match. However, Kofi soon made a comeback and connected with the Boom Drop. After getting a 2 count, he prepared for the Trouble In Paradise, but Miz ducked and connected with the Skull Crushing Finale for the 3 count.

After the match, Miz grabs a microphone from ringside and waits for the crowd to die down before talking.

The Miz: I have just proven, that I am without question the best performer in this ring! I re-tained my WWE Championship in the Main Event of Wrestlemania, I won the tag match for Team Johnny! And I am coming for the WWE Title, Punk!

Because I'm The Miz.......And I'm..............AWWEEESSOOMMEEE!

Segment 4

Raw returns from Adverts to reveal Alex Riley, who is preparing for possibly one of the biggest matches of his life, that match is next.

Camera's return to the ring, where Justin Roberts is preparing to introduce the next 2 competitors.

"Say It To My Face" Plays as fans give a weak, but positive reaction for Alex Riley, who makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing first from Washington, DC......Alex "A-Ri" Riley!

"Time Is Now" blasts through the stereos, as John Cena makes his way out, with surprisingly, no Salute, no dancing around. He just walks straight to the ring, takes of his shirt and throws his hat to the floor outside.

Match 3

Alex Riley vs John Cena - Singles Match

John Cena seems off his game in this match, as Alex Riley dominates the first few minutes. Cena eventually gains some offense, but is once again stopped by "A-Ri". Cena makes a comeback and prepares to hit the "Five Knuckle Shuffle", but when he is taunting Riley with the "You Can't See Me", Alex Rolls him up for a small package and gets the victory!

Alex Riley is jumping for joy as he celebrates one of the biggest wins in his career. Cena walks up to him and offers Riley a handshake, who accepts it. But when Riley releases, Cena holds onto him. He then pulls him onto his Shoulders and moves to the end of the ring, proceeding to Attitude Adjust Riley to the outside. The crowd scream an un-holy amount of boo's towards cena, who leaves the ring and walks backstage, flipping the bird towards the fans for good measure.

Segment 5

WOO,WOO,WOO, You Know It! "Radio" plays as Zack Ryder makes his way to the ring, being treated to a cheering crowd.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing from Long Island, Zack Ryder!

"Break The Walls Down" blasts through the P.A Systems as Chris Jericho slowly walks onto the stage, but he doesn't walk down to the ring, he instead bring a microphone that he had with him, to his lips.

Chris Jericho: No! This is all wrong! I am Y2J, Chris Jericho! I am your Saviour! Why am I being forced to compete against this Long Island Iced Crap? I shouldn't be facing jokes like....Zack Ryder! So, I am refusing to compete, this match is Off!

With that being said, Chris Jericho walks backstage, leaving Zack Ryder furious in the ring.

Segment 6

The Titantron reveals CM Punk, standing by with Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: Punk, tonight you will face off against Dolph Ziggler, if Dolph wins he will become your #1 contender, but if you win....you get to pick your #1 contender! Who would you like to pick if you did win?

CM Punk: Well Matt, there is The Miz, but he'll just annoy me to death with his awful catchphrase, there is "Mr.Not So Fruity Pebbles Anymore" John Cena....decisions, decisions.......

Matt Striker: Speaking of The Miz, what do you think of his threat, to come after you?

CM Punk: Well Striker, I say shut up and fight, but who actually wrestles in the WWE anymore? Miz is all talk, it's what he's best at. I mean, it would be like you being a wrestler, you'd be god-awful.

CM Punk smiles and then walks out of picture, with Matt looking a bit offended.

Match 4

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler - Singles Match - If Ziggler Wins, He is the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship

The Match is fairly even, with Punk using kick combo's and Ziggler using his grappling skill. CM Punk eventually gains the advantage after connecting with a High Kick to the side of Dolph's head, which knocks him out.

CM Punk hits a abundance of High Impact moves, including a Superplex off the top rope! Ziggler manages to make a comeback and soon locks Punk into a Sleeper Hold. Punk refuses to submit though, ending with him breaking free.

The match continues with a lot of punches and kicks, before Punk pulls Ziggler on to his shoulders and hits a Go To Sleep to pick up the win.

As CM Punk is celebrating, The Miz slips into the ring and hits a Skull Crushing Finale on CM Punk. He then begins to stomp away at him, while screaming the words ''AM I ALL TALK NOW?''

Segment 7

"Electrifying" blasts through the P.A Systems as the Miami crowd instantly jump to their feet and scream for The Rock, who is making his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome...from Miami Florida, The Rock!

Justin offers his microphone to The Rock, who takes it after climbing to each turnbuckle and raising his arm.

The Rock:.....................Finally.............The Rock.....HAS COME BACK......To Miami, Florida! Last night, The Rock, John Cena, biggest match of all time, Attitude Adjustment on The Rock, Five Knuckle Shuffle on The Rock, STF locked in on The Rock! Sharpshooter locked in on John Cena, Spinebuster on John Cena, People's Elbow on John Cena! And when that wasn't enough......Rock Bottom....on John Cena. Last Night, The Rock emerged from Wrestlemania, victorious.... in front of the Millions....

The crowd quickly respond to the rock, screaming the word "And The Millions""

Of The Rock's fans, in Miami! So The Rock wonders.....what's next? Well, I've never worn that crappy spinning piece of trash, that they call a WWE Title before...........maybe I should go after it?

The Crowd roar in agreement

CM Punk, I know you just got your Monkey Ass handed to you by The Miz, but listen real good! When The Rock is finished with his work in Hollywood....The Rock is coming back!

And not coming back, like I have been recently.....I swear on God's Green Earth, The Rock will come back........Full Time!

The Crowd are amazed with the news they have heard and are literally partying in the rows.

But Until then, WWE Universe......I say......goodbye!

"Electrifying" plays once again, with Rock posing for the crowd while Raw comes to a close.

Ok, first show is finally up....got a few Questions if no one would mind answering them....

1) What would you rate the show out of 10?

2) Who do you think was the "Star Of The Night"?

3) What was your favourite part?

4) Do you have any ideas for superstars that could be implemented into my diary? (PM Me your suggestions)

It's a clean, well organized, well written diary. You just need to keep unleashing your ideas, and not worry so much about feedback. Throw some new shit in their face that's going to make them read. Some more pictures would be nice too, but it's not required. It just make it easier to read for your casual audience.

As for the actual booking...

The Cena heel turn thing is cool, but something like that should be the main focus of the show. Or a "major storyline." It should be one of those crazy moments that ends Raw (or if I were doing it, I would have it end a PPV) instead of being stuck in the middle between a Kingston match and a Jericho promo.

Not too crazy about The Rock promo. Just felt weird that he's calling the World Title, "spinning piece of trash," and then saying he wants to hold it.

But no, it's not that bad. Keep pushing through and show us what tricks you have up your sleeve.

Archived