Editing Database During Game Play?

Automatically? No.

You might be able to import some of it through the preferences screen (new worker, location, angle, etc) but making adjustments to workers, won't happen. If you change the WWE from Global to local in the database, but you have a saved game with them at Global, they won't automatically change.

Basically what is in the database at the start is what the game plays with.

You can edit the open game data, but if you want it to affect the current game you have to make the changes while the game is loaded.

Start up the game you wish to change. When you are at the start of a day the second to last option on the left side of the screen (just to the left of the advance day "button") should look like 2 tools crossed, Selecting that will open a screen and a new option on the left side will be "edit data" from there you can make changes that only affect the open game.

If you want to make a change to the data used when a game loads, you do that through the database options when no game is loaded.

Injured Worker

I've started a new Real World game recently, and several of the superstars of the WWe were out 'INJURED' RyBack (Skip Sheffield), Layla, Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio. I altered the database as Ryback had returned just before I started the game, but now Layla has returned but the database still has her out for a further 7 months!!!

Is there anyway to remove her 'INJURY' within the saved game so I can start using her in matches etc...

(I'm hoping I'll be able to use a similar fix to bring in Paul Heyman to manage Brock Lesnar as it would appear he has also returned, if only for a few shows / months.)

Thanks.

My own question

I started a game a few weeks ago. It was a 1987 mod. I tried opening my own dojo but it says I have selected no new workers be generated....is there a way to change this without starting from scratch, since i'm already a year in?

Archived