A few storyline questions

1. What would happen if I don't use any storylines at all and just kept them in my head/spreadsheet instead? Just less heat/crowd reaction? Does anyone do this?

2. How do you end an unchained storyline? If I just delete it does that make the feud end "correctly"?

<p>I usually only use storylines for my main eventers and my titles. The other I try to book in my head or in the notebook.</p><p> </p><p>

You just press "End storyline" and voila, no momentum loss as it's a unchained storyline and can be finished whenever you want.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33797" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1. What would happen if I don't use any storylines at all and just kept them in my head/spreadsheet instead? Just less heat/crowd reaction? Does anyone do this?<p> </p><p> 2. How do you end an unchained storyline? If I just delete it does that make the feud end "correctly"?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Certain products require storylines, but they can be Unchained storylines...</p>

Guest codey
I tend to do nothing but unchained 6 man story lines. Throw six guys that will be involved in feuds and boom, I'm set. Some might call this cheating, but I like to mix my angles and feuds together, and I tend to only put the people I'll mix into one storyline. For instance, my TCW main event storyline has right. Ow has Sam Keith, Cornell, Ino, Golden, Bach, and I forget who else because I'll mix them around a bit.

<p>I use unchained exclusively and make them regardless of what position on the card they are. If it's a storyline that I'm putting conscious thought into, then I'm making it into a proper storyline. I'm pretty sure it helps with advanced booking heat (and possibly momentum but I don't know that for certain so don't take it as gospel). Who's included just varies by the storyline.</p><p> </p><p>

At one point I had three eight man unchained storylines including almost every possible combination of workers from three stables, as they were all feuding. THAT took some logistical work.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CQI13" data-cite="CQI13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33797" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Certain products require storylines, but they can be Unchained storylines...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can remove this requirement by setting Strict Storylines to disabled on the options screen.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jhd1" data-cite="jhd1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33797" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can remove this requirement by setting Strict Storylines to disabled on the options screen.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, I didn't know that. That's under the same options as strict advanced booking, right?</p>

Archived